RemedySpot.com

Re: USA Today Autism's puzzle is coming together

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just another blah, blah, blah article on how they don't know what causes or rather triggers autism.  Hmmm... what can damage the synapses in the brain? What causes damage to the brain (mercury).  What causes neuronal cell death? (aluminum).  Wake up!  they will still be mapping all this when the numbers are 1:1 because they simply cannot face the horrors of what they have done.

While they stand around playing dumb, my son diagnosed with severe autism and non-verbal at three...while they were telling me to just put him in an institution and " get on with your life... " ....While they were stranding there telling us all they had to offer was psychotropic dope him up " to make your life easier "  We were taking ACTION.  Changed the diet; he got better.  Change and reduce his toxic load regarding what goes on his body and what is around his environment and he improved.  Add sufficient amounts of nutrients; brought improvement, and MOST IMPORTANTLY: GET THE HEAVY METALS OUT that should have never been injected in there anyway. And as an added bonus, once the metals started coming out, his extremely screwed up immune system improved drastically too.

And for the record, now that they are saying it is obese mothers, I was 125 when I conceived.  Obesity doesn't cause autism; autism causes obesity from all the STRESS!The son they said would never talk,never make a friend, never learn, never be potty trained, never be creative, never relate has proved them wrong on all counts WITHOUT psychotropics.

The truth of autism is right in front of their eyes but they simply refuse to see.On the road to recovery.

Guest guest

that's true..I was size 4 when I was pregnant of my child,....very healthy..well I felt healthy...my son was born...I was told he has autism....and ....baraboom.... I went to size 12 lol!!!! Subject: Re: USA Today Autism's puzzle is coming togetherTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2012, 8:30 PM

Just another blah, blah, blah article on how they don't know what causes or rather triggers autism. Hmmm... what can damage the synapses in the brain? What causes damage to the brain (mercury). What causes neuronal cell death? (aluminum). Wake up! they will still be mapping all this when the numbers are 1:1 because they simply cannot face the horrors of what they have done.

While they stand around playing dumb, my son diagnosed with severe autism and non-verbal at three...while they were telling me to just put him in an institution and "get on with your life..."....While they were stranding there telling us all they had to offer was psychotropic dope him up "to make your life easier" We were taking ACTION. Changed the diet; he got better. Change and reduce his toxic load regarding what goes on his body and what is around his environment and he improved. Add sufficient amounts of nutrients; brought improvement, and MOST IMPORTANTLY: GET THE HEAVY METALS OUT that should have never been injected in there anyway. And as an added bonus, once the metals started coming out, his extremely screwed up immune system improved drastically too.

And for the record, now that they are saying it is obese mothers, I was 125 when I conceived. Obesity doesn't cause autism; autism causes obesity from all the STRESS!The son they said would never talk,never make a friend, never learn, never be potty trained, never be creative, never relate has proved them wrong on all counts WITHOUT psychotropics.

The truth of autism is right in front of their eyes but they simply refuse to see.On the road to recovery.