RemedySpot.com

Resume/cover Letter Workshops?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Contact Hara he is a Music Therapist and head of a Department of a large hospital in NYC. He gives resume and "How to find work" for Creative Arts Therapists, workshops. gmharamtbc@....Denis Jordan MA MT-BC LCAT To: NYCCAT <nyccat > Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 2:11 PM Subject: Resume/Cover Letter Workshops?

Hi All,I was wondering if anyone had see any seminars or works shops that speak specifically to Resume's and Cover Letter's in the field of Health Care and Creative Arts Specifically.I personally know that I would benefit greatly from someone who can assist me and give me any pointers in the updating of my own cover letter and resume!Thanks! Lamphear, MA, LCAT, BC-DMT

I am actually doing a workshop about this topic on Feb 18th. Here is the link

for info:

http://www.shannonhalligan.com/uploads/CATflyer.pdf

I am looking to do it as an ebook for people who aren't local.

Don't hesitate to email with any questions,

Thanks,

>

> Hi All,

>

> I was wondering if anyone had see any seminars or works shops that speak

specifically to Resume's and Cover Letter's in the field of Health Care and

Creative Arts Specifically.

> I personally know that I would benefit greatly from someone who can assist me

and give me any pointers in the updating of my own cover letter and resume!

>

> Thanks!

>

> Lamphear, MA, LCAT, BC-DMT

>

Where is Blossom Road? From: NYCCAT [mailto:NYCCAT ] On Behalf Of shannon_halliganSent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 1:08 PMTo: NYCCAT Subject: Re: Resume/Cover Letter Workshops? I am actually doing a workshop about this topic on Feb 18th. Here is the link for info:http://www.shannonhalligan.com/uploads/CATflyer.pdfI am looking to do it as an ebook for people who aren't local. Don't hesitate to email with any questions, Thanks, >> Hi All,> > I was wondering if anyone had see any seminars or works shops that speak specifically to Resume's and Cover Letter's in the field of Health Care and Creative Arts Specifically.> I personally know that I would benefit greatly from someone who can assist me and give me any pointers in the updating of my own cover letter and resume!> > Thanks!> > Lamphear, MA, LCAT, BC-DMT>

Hello all -I replied to 's email privately and then thought to also share with the group, that along with being in private art therapy practice, for the past year I have been employed by the Fashion Institute of Technology as a Career and Internship Counselor. In this position, I have worked with a vast array of students and alumni on a wide range of career related topics, including writing/rewriting cover letters and resumes. That said, a few art therapists have asked me to work with them on career/resumes and I would like to let the group know that I am available to work with you in this area as well.Please be in touch if this is of interest, now and/or in the future.Thank you. , LCAT, ATR-BCLicensed Creative Arts Psychotherapistwww.arttherapyny.comlinda@...Resume/Cover Letter Workshops?Posted by: " Lamphear" klamphear44@... klamphear44Wed Feb 8, 2012 11:11 am (PST)Hi All,I was wondering if anyone had see any seminars or works shops that speak specifically to Resume's and Cover Letter's in the field of Health Care and Creative Arts Specifically.I personally know that I would benefit greatly from someone who can assist me and give me any pointers in the updating of my own cover letter and resume!Thanks! Lamphear, MA, LCAT, BC-DMT