RemedySpot.com

Re: seeking space for group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would recommend TRS they are on 32nd just west of Park Ave....near the 6 and Penn Sta subways. They have large rooms and quite reasonably priced. Their number is .GailConnected by DROID on Verizon Wireless seeking space for group Hello Colleagues,I am in need of finding a new space for my bi-monthly supervision group that runs on wednesday nights from 7-9. I am hoping someone might be able to provide any leads in space possibilities. Ideally I'm looking for:- room large enough to fit 7 people- can accommodate some movement and minimal noise- central to transportation, preferably in Manhattan in/near midtown, Herald Square, Union Square, Washington Square, or other location accessible to trains- I am hoping for a space that can be rented for an ongoing basis, at least from March through July.I would appreciate any possible ideas or leads.Thanks so much,Mark Beauregard, LCATwww.markbeauregard.com

I would also recommend TRS it's not too expensive: a smaller room is $ 15.00 per hour etc.

To: NYCCAT Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 11:48 AMSubject: Re: seeking space for group

I would recommend TRS they are on 32nd just west of Park Ave....near the 6 and Penn Sta subways. They have large rooms and quite reasonably priced. Their number is .GailConnected by DROID on Verizon Wireless seeking space for group

Hello Colleagues,

I am in need of finding a new space for my bi-monthly supervision group that runs on wednesday nights from 7-9. I am hoping someone might be able to provide any leads in space possibilities. Ideally I'm looking for:

- room large enough to fit 7 people

- can accommodate some movement and minimal noise

- central to transportation, preferably in Manhattan in/near midtown, Herald Square, Union Square, Washington Square, or other location accessible to trains

- I am hoping for a space that can be rented for an ongoing basis, at least from March through July.

I would appreciate any possible ideas or leads.

Thanks so much,

Mark Beauregard, LCAT

www.markbeauregard.com

Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileSender: NYCCAT Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:14:36 -0800 (PST)To: NYCCAT <NYCCAT >ReplyTo: NYCCAT Subject: Re: seeking space for group I would also recommend TRS it's not too expensive: a smaller room is $ 15.00 per hour etc.To: NYCCAT Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 11:48 AMSubject: Re: seeking space for group I would recommend TRS they are on 32nd just west of Park Ave....near the 6 and Penn Sta subways. They have large rooms and quite reasonably priced. Their number is .GailConnected by DROID on Verizon Wireless seeking space for group Hello Colleagues,I am in need of finding a new space for my bi-monthly supervision group that runs on wednesday nights from 7-9. I am hoping someone might be able to provide any leads in space possibilities. Ideally I'm looking for:- room large enough to fit 7 people- can accommodate some movement and minimal noise- central to transportation, preferably in Manhattan in/near midtown, Herald Square, Union Square, Washington Square, or other location accessible to trains- I am hoping for a space that can be rented for an ongoing basis, at least from March through July.I would appreciate any possible ideas or leads.Thanks so much,Mark Beauregard, LCATwww.markbeauregard.com

TRS recently went up in price: $18 for individual office per hour. Check their website or call for all rates. Take care,Chriss

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Sender: NYCCAT

Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:14:36 -0800 (PST)To: NYCCAT <NYCCAT >ReplyTo: NYCCAT

Subject: Re: seeking space for group

I would also recommend TRS it's not too expensive: a smaller room is $ 15.00 per hour etc.

To: NYCCAT Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 11:48 AMSubject: Re: seeking space for group

I would recommend TRS they are on 32nd just west of Park Ave....near the 6 and Penn Sta subways. They have large rooms and quite reasonably priced. Their number is .GailConnected by DROID on Verizon Wireless seeking space for group

Hello Colleagues,

I am in need of finding a new space for my bi-monthly supervision group that runs on wednesday nights from 7-9. I am hoping someone might be able to provide any leads in space possibilities. Ideally I'm looking for:

- central to transportation, preferably in Manhattan in/near midtown, Herald Square, Union Square, Washington Square, or other location accessible to trains

- I am hoping for a space that can be rented for an ongoing basis, at least from March through July.

Thanks so much,

Mark Beauregard, LCAT

www.markbeauregard.com

Depending which location you prefer, some of the YMCA facilities rent room space that is perfect for groups, seminars etc, I know for sure the Bowery and Houston location does.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Sender: NYCCAT

Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:14:36 -0800 (PST)

To: NYCCAT <NYCCAT >

ReplyTo: NYCCAT

To: NYCCAT

Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 11:48 AM

I would recommend TRS they are on 32nd just west of Park Ave....near the 6 and Penn Sta subways. They have large rooms and quite reasonably priced. Their number is .

Gail

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

seeking space for group

Hello Colleagues,

Thanks so much,

Mark Beauregard, LCAT

www.markbeauregard.com <http://www.markbeauregard.com/>

Hey Mark,I may be willing to sublet my apartment for your group! Let me know if you want to look at my space. Email if you want to chat. Thanks again for video literature.Snikpour@...Shahla Nikpour Hello Colleagues,I am in need of finding a new space for my bi-monthly supervision group that runs on wednesday nights from 7-9. I am hoping someone might be able to provide any leads in space possibilities. Ideally I'm looking for:- room large enough to fit 7 people- can accommodate some movement and minimal noise- central to transportation, preferably in Manhattan in/near midtown, Herald Square, Union Square, Washington Square, or other location accessible to trains- I am hoping for a space that can be rented for an ongoing basis, at least from March through July.I would appreciate any possible ideas or leads.Thanks so much,Mark Beauregard, LCATwww.markbeauregard.com