RemedySpot.com

Women's Retreat, Woodstock, NY Aug. 10-12

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The " Work " of Rest: PLEASURE AND PLAY, Aug. 10-12

The fourth in a series of workshops related to work (series attendance not required), The Work of Rest is perhaps the most important of the series! Are you addicted to work and struggle with how to make useful choices in the daily juggle of work, family, creativity, alone time? What is a healthy work/life balance for YOU? In a country in which we all are always working too hard, it is imperative that we learn how to rest, temper anxiety, experience true and deep pleasure, and know how to

play. We will join in sisterhood for a shared and in-depth exploration of:

What keeps me from experiencing pleasure, and how can I authorize myself to move towards it?

What is the function of play in my life, and how can I engage more fully in it?

What is the relationship between sexuality and power?

How can I practice engaging narratives, archetypes and other aspects of my creativity in becoming who I want to be?

What is the right work / life balance for ME and what structures can I use to effectively keep it?

When: Friday Aug. 10, 3:00pm -Sunday August 12, 3:30pm; 2012 Where: SpiritPlay Studio in Woodstock, NY -- 2 hours North of NYC Cost /accommodations: $600 includes home-cooked, organic (wherever possible) healthful meals and snacks, and dorm style accommodations (mattresses and airbeds are supplied, bedding and pillows

must be brought). There are many B & B's nearby for those interested in staying off-site.

***Blair Glaser, MA, LCAT, RDTExcel on the Twin Journeys of Loving and Leadingwww.blairglaser.com; @BlairGlaser

Check out Inner Actions on Feminist.com!