RemedySpot.com

Several Announcements re ASGPP Conference

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Student Discounts!

Dear Colleagues,

As the date of the 70th annual conference of American Society of Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama (ASGPP) is fast approaching here are a few important announcements. The conference will be held on April 19 - 23, 2012 at Hyatt Regency – Jersey City, NJ on the Hudson. The hotel is located across from Manhattan, and may be reached by connecting to the Subway system by the PATH trains, one station away from Chambers Street stations.

F O R A C O N F E R E N C E B R O C H U R E , G O T O : www.ASGPP.org

1) A special offer to students to attend the conference with a reduced registration fee:

AT T E N T I O N : A L L S T U D E N T S !

S P E C I A L O N E DAY R E G I S T R AT I O N F E E – $ 2 5 !

Bring your current student identification and have the opportunity to attend

the conference Friday, Saturday or Sunday for $25. The all-day Saturday

registration includes the Keynote Address. Any workshops that have not been

filled by pre-registration will be available.

If you know students who may be interested in our conference please forward this to them.

2) Those who want to take advantage of the extensive cultural offerings in New York City may find discount theater tickets at the TKTS booth located on Broadway at 46th street. Simply go there on the day of the performance and purchase tickets for a reduced price. Unfortunately events at Carnegie Hall or Lincoln Center are not included in this deal.

3) During the week of the conference the renowned Chinese group Shen Yun will be performing at the H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center. Their performances (April 18 – 22) follow a sold out week-long tour in New York in January and in other cities in the US. This highly praised group received superlatives reviews . For more information and for tickets visit: www.ShenYun2012.com/NYC

Hoping to see you soon at the conference,

Gershoni, LCSW, CGP, TEP

19 West 34th Street, PH Floor

New York, NY 10001-3006

Email: G12@...

www.GrouPsychodrama.com

Grouptalk mailing listList@...http://grouptalkweb.org/mailman/listinfo/list_grouptalkweb.org