RemedySpot.com

Referral

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am looking for a referral for a 19 year old female who has been diagnosed with ADHD and underlying anxiety. Her insurance is GHI. She cannot do a sliding scale, and either must go in network or can go out of network if the art therapist (she is specifically interested in art therapy) is also an LCSW (as art therapists are NOT covered by GHI, but LCSW's are).Her additional requests were that the person be in Manhattan or Brooklyn and she wrote: "I would also want to go to a woman therapist who isn't too old, being that I am nineteen years old, it would be easier for me to relate to someone on the younger side and vice-versa". We have met, she was open to working together and I am in my fifties, so I do not think this is a requirement, however it is a consideration.Please back channel if you are interested or have recommendations.Thanks!

, LCAT, ATR-BCLicensed Creative Arts Psychotherapistwww.arttherapyny.comlinda@...

Guest guest

Not sure this would help but it is worth a shot.Check IEA http://ieanyc.org/To receive or make a referral through IEA's Consultation Center, please contact:Gail Elkin-, Consultation Center DirectorFor all other inquiries, please call:To: nyatainformation@...; NYCCAT From: linda@...Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 22:20:11 -0400Subject: Referral

I am looking for a referral for a 19 year old female who has been diagnosed with ADHD and underlying anxiety. Her insurance is GHI. She cannot do a sliding scale, and either must go in network or can go out of network if the art therapist (she is specifically interested in art therapy) is also an LCSW (as art therapists are NOT covered by GHI, but LCSW's are).Her additional requests were that the person be in Manhattan or Brooklyn and she wrote: "I would also want to go to a woman therapist who isn't too old, being that I am nineteen years old, it would be easier for me to relate to someone on the younger side and vice-versa". We have met, she was open to working together and I am in my fifties, so I do not think this is a requirement, however it is a consideration.Please back channel if you are interested or have recommendations.Thanks!

, LCAT, ATR-BCLicensed Creative Arts Psychotherapistwww.arttherapyny.comlinda@...