RemedySpot.com

Re: supervision question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

No. I just spoke to the SED 2 weeks ago with this very question. It is only in our scope of practice to supervise other LCATs. We can provide administrative supervision. "I wouldn't pay it any mind, it's just a shadow you're seeing that he's chasing."--Bob Dylan To: NYCCAT Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 10:09 PM Subject: supervision question

Hi all

Can we LCATs provide clinical supervision to non-LCAT mental health therapists? (LCSW, Counselors, Psychologists)

thanks

Mechelle

I'd like to caveat that by noting that administratively, we can supervise any of the above according to the needs or our sites. But those supervised under us cannot earn hours toward licensure by the state unless they are LCAT permit holders.

No. I just spoke to the SED 2 weeks ago with this very question. It is only in our scope of practice to supervise other LCATs. We can provide administrative supervision. "I wouldn't pay it any mind, it's just a shadow you're seeing that he's chasing."--Bob Dylan To: NYCCAT Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 10:09 PM Subject: supervision question

Hi all

Can we LCATs provide clinical supervision to non-LCAT mental health therapists? (LCSW, Counselors, Psychologists)

thanks

Mechelle

Oh sorry you just said that;)

Hi all

thanks

Mechelle