RemedySpot.com

Suzi Tortora's Ways of Seeing International Training

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Ways of Seeing application is now available on my website along with a complete description of the program. Please do take a look. I have also attached a flyer for you to have and do feel free to share it with others you think may be interested. In addition, there is sheet that explains the technical requirements also attached. The Ways of Seeing training highlights the essential role of the moving body, multi-sensory embodied experience, and nonverbal communication across the life span. The intricate relationships between the developing brain, mind, body and emotion are emphasized in Ways of Seeing.The administrative process will be supervised by my assistant . If you have any questions at any time, please e-mail at suzitortora@.... Regards, Bakeron behalf of Dr. Suzi Tortorasuzitortora@...

2 of 2 File(s)

Technical Requirements .pdf

WaysOfSeeingPoster.pdf

Sorry, all, the message I sent a moment ago was, of course, meant for Suzi alone! Beate From: NYCCAT [mailto:NYCCAT ] On Behalf Of suzitortora@...Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 12:26 PMTo: NYCCATSubject: Suzi Tortora's Ways of Seeing International Training [2 Attachments] The Ways of Seeing application is now available on my website along with a complete description of the program. Please do take a look. I have also attached a flyer for you to have and do feel free to share it with others you think may be interested. In addition, there is sheet that explains the technical requirements also attached. The Ways of Seeing training highlights the essential role of the moving body, multi-sensory embodied experience, and nonverbal communication across the life span. The intricate relationships between the developing brain, mind, body and emotion are emphasized in Ways of Seeing. The administrative process will be supervised by my assistant . If you have any questions at any time, please e-mail at suzitortora@.... Regards, Bakeron behalf of Dr. Suzi Tortorasuzitortora@...