RemedySpot.com

Plant sterols

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Rhonda,

Moducare was no help to me and after about five months I was advised by the

doctor who developed it to give it up. I still continue to read glowing

reports about it but do not know anyone who benefited from it personally.

Lee-Anne

Rhonda wrote:

> Hello group:

> I have been reading a lot obout plant sterols and their supposed effect on

> RA, lupus, etc. I was wondering if anyone in the group has tried either

> Moducare or the herbal product guggul, and if so with what results.

> Thanks,

> Rhonda

>

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Win $5,000 just for going to see your doctor. Register NOW!

> 1/5599/0/_/532797/_/961345277/

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

> To unsubscribe, email: rheumatic-unsubscribeegroups

Guest guest

Rhonda,

..I have used Moducare and and only experienced temporary minor relief. Is a very fine product but I found Transfer Factor has worked better for me in the long term.... Let me explain the difference between the two products and how they each affect the immune system.

Moducare's Sterinol is composed of Plant sterols and sterolins (B-Sitosterol and its Glucoside, B-Sitosterolin). They are very beneficial to your health. They can do a number of things for your body including balance blood surgars, modulate parts of the immune system, reduce inflammation, cause T-cells to proleferate etc. Moducare's sterinol is more or less a conentrated source of plant sterols.

Most all vegetables contain these substances. Many fruits contain them also. Specialized nutrients such as devil's claw, milk thistle, Ginkgo, siberian ginseng and saw palmetto have a great deal of these substances. There is a major difference between transfer factors and plant sterols. Plant sterols are more like building materials to your body. Each cell requires various nutrients in order to carry out their basic functions. You might compare the process to supplying the brain with choline so it can carry out its intended function. This deals with innate functions, not active intelligent or learned intelligent functions. Choline will help the brain do what it already knows how to do. It is much like giving a worker glucose so that the worker can work harder. Transfer Factor to the brain would be more like the actual knowledge stored. It would be to the brain the experienced knowledge or the active intelligence that you're are learning. Transfer Factor can bring new knowledge into your immune system to assist in developing strategies to combat pathogens and cancers. Plant sterols can only assist the body in doing whatever it already knows. As an example plant sterols cannot point out a germ the body has never been exposed to. It cannot tell the body what a cancer, virus, or fungus which is hiding looks like. If the cow was exposed to a mutated virus, its Transfer factor will tell our tf what to look for and how to fight it. Plants sterols cannot tell the immune sytem how to develop strategies against a mutant germ or fungus that neither the cow or the human has been in contact with. Transfer factors have the ability to search its "database" and compare characteristics of the new pathogen with all of the pathogens that is has been in contact with. Plant sterols can induce or suppress cells and so can TF. Transfer Factors can do it better. Moducare's product is a good product but not unique. A great number of nutrients including kelp contain these substances. Transfer Factor is unique in terms of its impact on the immune system.......

hope this helps. Email me if you need more info.

Ron Santoro, MS Member, American Nutraceutical Association

fady assaad <fadya@...> wrote:

Dear Rhonda,Moducare was no help to me and after about five months I was advised by thedoctor who developed it to give it up. I still continue to read glowingreports about it but do not know anyone who benefited from it personally.Lee-AnneRhonda wrote:> Hello group:> I have been reading a lot obout plant sterols and their supposed effect on> RA, lupus, etc. I was wondering if anyone in the group has tried either> Moducare or the herbal product guggul, and if so with what results.> Thanks,> Rhonda>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------> Win $5,000 just for going to see your doctor. Register NOW!> 1/5599/0/_/532797/_/961345277/> ------------------------------------------------------------------------>> To unsubscribe, email: rheumatic-unsubscribeegroups

To unsubscribe, email: rheumatic-unsubscribeegroups

• 7 years later...

Has anyone had luck replacing CSM with plant sterols?-I have been using

Source naturals-Beta-Sitosterol for a few days with seemingly good

results. I have heard that CSM can corode the esophegouse, and I

allready have barrets Es. from mycotoxins.