RemedySpot.com

Voice of Freedom Retreat for Trauma Recovery at Kripalu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Colleagues,I hope you will join master yoga teacher Shari Friedrichsen and I for " The Voice of Freedom: Music, Sound, and Yoga in Trauma Recovery " - a four-day intensive retreat at Kripalu (Stockbridge, MA) May 20-23rd.  The combination of yogic breathing, relaxation, and asanas along with depth-oriented creative arts therapy techniques, particularly voice work, is quite powerful in facilitating health and healing in all stages of trauma recovery.  Below is a link with all of the details.

http://kripalu.org/program/view/VT-121/the_voice_of_freedom_music_sound_and_yoga_in_traumaIf you haven't experienced Kripalu, a world-class yoga retreat center/spa in the beautiful Berkshire mountains, you are in for an incredible treat.  I look forward to seeing you there!

With best wishes,Louise-- Dr. Louise Montello, LP, LCAT, MT-BC,Associate ProfessorCoordinator, Creative ArtsTherapy ProgramNew School for Public Engagement66 West 12th Street, Room 916New York, NY 10011