RemedySpot.com

seeking internship

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I wanted to introduce myself to the group...My name is Karli Henneman. I am a first year Art Therapy graduate student starting at NYU this fall who is seeking fieldwork placement. I am transitioning this month from San Francisco to New York. I graduated from Parsons with a degree in Fine Art in 2007. Following graduation I went to Rwanda where I created and taught self identity art workshops to the children with Rwanda Works. I have spent the past few years developing and showing my own work in California while also doing tremendous personal healing and gaining new levels of self awareness. In my journey of recovery, I addressed my hidden wounds from my childhood past, physically abusive ex husband, and alcohol addiction. Today I am sober and creating my artwork with a whole new sense of passion and connection. I have a

strong eagerness to educate myself further and be able to help others. Please contact me is you may be interested of know of anyone who my be in need of an intern. I am an very dedicated worker and very warm and empathetic. Karli Hennemankarlykarlytta@... www.karli-henneman.com