RemedySpot.com

Story for Business

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Colleagues,So many of us healing professionals are excellent at our work but have difficulty describing to the world what we do. I thought some of you might be interested in a special and very  affordable workshop I'm going to give on Thursday, June 28, on this topic.

Story for Job Seekers & Consultants Thursday, June 28

7-9 p.m.

IBM Atrium -- entrances on Madison & 56th, 57th between Madison

& 5th, or through Trump Tower on 5th Ave. between 56th and 57th.

$20

To deepen communications skills for those who are seeking full employment, clients, or contracts.

No matter how good you are at your work, you won't get the job -- or even an interview -- if you're unable to articulate your experience and value in a compelling, authentic, and humanized way, with specific examples to support your points. Yet this is one of the most difficult things for job seekers, consultants, and especially people in the healing professions.

Seventy people recently showed up at my " Story for Job Seekers " workshop at the NY Public Library. Industry, and Business.  A number of them were confused about how to create resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles when they are looking for work in different areas, or when seeking to change careers, unsure how to " change the story " they tell

about their experience. 

This group will offer two hours of developing and writing a prototype of

your story, sharing, brainstorming, and emotional support. It's a small

group and you must register to attend.

This will necessarily be a small group. You must register to attend. Please do so at my web site, http://www.julietbruce.com/Small_Biz_Storytelling_ID8K.html.

Best wishes,t -----------------------t Bruce, Ph.D.

Living Story

www.julietbruce.comWhere to find me:271 Madison Avenue (between 39th & 40th Streets)New York, NY 10016

LinkedInFacebookTwitter

Learn more about story: http://livingstory-ny.blogspot.com: " Healing the Split: Why We Tell and Listen to Stories "