RemedySpot.com

Re: School Visits

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dolly,We had excellent experiences with Focus on the Future.  We could not afford the tuition for a full year, but our son went there for three summer sessions, and we were very happy with this school and wish he could have gone there full time.

We also relied on the director, Batts to help  us potty train our son, who was non-verbal at that time.  Doing exactly what told us to do, our son was potty trained within three days.  We also used her to make recommendations for when he had to return to public, and she was excellent about that , as well.  

I have the utmost respect for Ms. Batts, her husband Doug, and the teachers we came in contact with.  We loved Ms .  She was wonderful with our son.  It was just a warm, caring  hard-working environment that uses what works to move children towards independence.  One of the director's sons also has autism, so " gets it. "  We did not agree about vaccines.  I never vaccinated my son again, but I believe she continued to vaccinate hers, so we disagreed about that, but they are very respectful regarding diet and vaccine exemptions.

In the description you gave of your son, I think his best chance for progress is with FOTF.

Guest guest

I have several friends who have children attending Wedgewood Academy in Fort Worth and they are very pleased with it.

Best of luck!

Blessings,

a Cates

Founder/Director

Cloverleaf Academy* A Christ-centered preschool for children with special needs!

www.cloverleafacademy.org

"You do not stop playing because you grow old,you grow old because you stop playing."