RemedySpot.com

Re: The LDS (Mormon) Agenda on Immunizations Making Bill Gates Proud!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I do think vaccines play a part, but I also believe in the right to choose and to not beat up parents if they choose and autism does develop.  For my son, I'm pretty certain it did; for others, it didn't.  I don't think there is a one-size fits all formula.  But yes, I was offended by this post, but it is not TAA's issue.  I would suggest you address your comments to VIC@... about it since it was someone from there who posted it.  Hilda From: Texas-Autism-Advocacy [mailto:Texas-Autism-Advocacy ] On Behalf Of Bethany VermillionSent: Friday, June 22, 2012 4:41 PMTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Subject: Re: The LDS (Mormon) Agenda on Immunizations � Making Bill Gates Proud! I am also extremely offended by this email. I don't buy into the " vaccine causes autism " idea, but it has never ever been discussed by any of my church leaders. Ever. I came to my own conclusions after reading many, many science based articles and studies and making decisions that are best for my family. I get tired of being treated this way by those who do not vaccinate. I have many friends who live in UT who choose not to vaccinate their children for various reasons. None of them have ever been disenfranchised or condemned by their congregations or leaders for making that very personal decision. ly, this article makes no sense if you understand anything at all about the LDS doctrine. If you really want to know what Mormons believe, I'd advise you ask an active member of the church or visit Mormon.org. I just want to say that I am very offended by this post. I am LDS/Mormon, and not once has any one of my leaders uttered a word about vaccines or what I should do with vaccinating my children- before or after my child was diagnosed with autism. I also personally believe that while vaccines may have been the cause for some of your children, it was not for mine. I choose not to rake you over the coals because you believe it was the case for your child. It is sad that those of us who do still vaccinate our children have to be treated this way! I don't ever bring anyone else's religion into discussion here or anywhere else and to have mine dragged through the coals because it is an election year and Mitt Romney is Mormon is not only wrong but it is unchristian like of anyone who chooses to pass something so offensive on.....Carolyn WSent from my iPhone http://atrueott.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/the-lds-mormon-agenda-on-immunizations-making-bill-gates-proudUtah leads the nation in AUTISM amongst its children. Utah is ranked No. 1 in autism diagnoses in the country. The statistics are striking: One in 32 Utah boys has autism. The rate for girls is one in 85, and that represents a 1,200 percent increase between 2002 and 2008. Overall, Utah's rate is one in 47 children. Source: http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/opinion/53825242-82/utah-autism-recycling-shinseki.html.cspThe majority of Utahns are LDS (Mormons) - and the majority of " active " Mormons simply do not question their leaders. Like dutiful sheep they jab their babies with toxic " vaccines " - and wonder why autism is so rampant in their state. Now - they are promoting the elitist agenda of population control via the vaccine needles.Remember Bill Gate's admission a few years ago - that the undesirable " excess " population of planet earth would be reduced by vaccinations??? How is this possible when " vaccines " are supposed to save millions of children? The answer is simple. The " new vaccines " contain " adjuvants " designed to sterilize the children. Simple formula, really. VIC (Vaccine Information Coalition)Autism is 1 in 67 children today and it's impossible to have a genetic epidemic! Please learn from our mistake and educate BEFORE you vaccinate!For more information visit www.vacinfo.org or call =-- Houston, Cypress, and Katy Photographer. http://bethvphotography.comBuy handmade! http://loveseptember.etsy.com

Guest guest

Even though children being vaccinated and having no issues now, I suspect will

have some later on in life, espeically if they are getting all the recommended

vaccines today.

As a nurse I was vaccinated because of my job, years ago. Nothing happened

after getting a few of the vaccines. The flu vaccine put me in bed for a month!

And that was the start of the decline.

It wasn't until years later after receiving the Hep B vaccine, and being tested

later that I have a link to MS, all related to the Hep b Vaccine. And I became

very ill, no one knew how

to treat me or what was wrong with me, other than I looked like I was dying.

I am pretty healthly now, but have spent 15 yrs sick, and still not over it.

And having a son, fall off the charts as well, and have a stroke from a flu

Vaccine,

NO THANK YOU!! We are still working on him, and spent more time and money

trying to undue what most DR's are clueless of how to help. The money spent on

our son, would have easily put him thru 10 yrs of medical school. So its not

cheap once you are ill and getting to the right DR's, most do not take

insurance.

I see more and more children look so ill, getting R.A. at 10 yrs old, all kinds

of cancers at

2-8 yrs old??? Really none of this existed 30 yrs old, it was rarely seen as I

worked in

a the field and I do know what was going on in the world of health for children

30 yrs

ago, and its like a Volcano erupted and wiping out health in our children.

Not to say the food and other enviromental factors are not into play. But you

inject toxins into an undeveloped neuro system/immune system you are asking for

trouble!

And our immune systems go down more and more with toxic load, vaccines are not

helping your health. Using DNA from animals, and viruses from Monkey kidneys,

Aborted

fetal tissue - really people this is horrible science, as its going to change

our genetic code

and future generation.

So no one is free from falling ill from these vaccines later down the road.

I have since read all the vaccine inserts and would warn anyone in their right

mind before vaccinating.

I could go on and on for hours about this but I will let it rest here. You

have been warned, you have the World wide web, to do research, and hopefully

you have to money to recover your health if you have been affected by the

vaccines.

Allie

>

>

>

>

http://atrueott.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/the-lds-mormon-agenda-on-immunizations-\

making-bill-gates-proud

>

> Utah leads the nation in AUTISM amongst its children. Utah is ranked No. 1 in

autism diagnoses in the country. The statistics are striking: One in 32 Utah

boys has autism. The rate for girls is one in 85, and that represents a 1,200

percent increase between 2002 and 2008. Overall, Utah's rate is one in 47

children. Source:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/opinion/53825242-82/utah-autism-recycling-shinseki.\

html.csp

>

> The majority of Utahns are LDS (Mormons) - and the majority of " active "

Mormons simply do not question their leaders. Like dutiful sheep they jab their

babies with toxic " vaccines " - and wonder why autism is so rampant in their

state. Now - they are promoting the elitist agenda of population control via the

vaccine needles.

>

> Remember Bill Gate's admission a few years ago - that the undesirable " excess "

population of planet earth would be reduced by vaccinations??? How is this

possible when " vaccines " are supposed to save millions of children? The answer

is simple. The " new vaccines " contain " adjuvants " designed to sterilize the

children. Simple formula, really.

>

> VIC (Vaccine Information Coalition)

> Autism is 1 in 67 children today and it's impossible to have a genetic

epidemic!

> Please learn from our mistake and educate BEFORE you vaccinate!

> For more information visit www.vacinfo.org or call

>

> =

>

>

>

>

> --

> Houston, Cypress, and Katy Photographer. http://bethvphotography.com

> Buy handmade! http://loveseptember.etsy.com

>