RemedySpot.com

Re: Speech/Language Pathologist

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We see Phyllis Berenberg off of chimney Rock. She has been great for us. DaraSent from my iPhone

Can anyone recommend a good speech/language pathologist in the Greater Houston area to help children with autism with receptive/expressive language deficits? I am looking for someone to help my son.

Thanks, Ruth

=

Dara - What makes you really like her for Sammy?We've wasted so much time with speech therapists that could not keep Tyler engaged, I am weary of going down that road again unless they are cross trained in ABA or DIR... Graham-Garza,DDSlgrahamgarza@...Sent from my iPhone

We see Phyllis Berenberg off of chimney Rock. She has been great for us. DaraSent from my iPhone

Can anyone recommend a good speech/language pathologist in the Greater Houston area to help children with autism with receptive/expressive language deficits? I am looking for someone to help my son.

Thanks, Ruth

=

Of these have an apraxia specialty?

Dara - What makes you really like her for Sammy?We've wasted so much time with speech therapists that could not keep Tyler engaged, I am weary of going down that road again unless they are cross trained in ABA or DIR... Graham-Garza,DDSlgrahamgarza@...Sent from my iPhone

Thanks, Ruth

=

, she is no nonsense. She knows her stuff and knows when Sammy needs a break. She has gotten him to make the "th" sound. She plays games that works on him expressing his emotions she plays games involving social scenarios. She is also certified in dealing with dynovox. She will also work with you to make it affordable to do speech if you have no health insurance like us. We too have had horrid speech experiences but we have seen great improvements since Sammy started with her.DaraSent from my iPad

Of these have an apraxia specialty?

Thanks, Ruth

=

=