RemedySpot.com

Re: The LDS (Mormon) Agenda on Immunizations � Making Bill Gates Proud!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just want to say that I am very offended by this post. I am LDS/Mormon, and not once has any one of my leaders uttered a word about vaccines or what I should do with vaccinating my children- before or after my child was diagnosed with autism. I also personally believe that while vaccines may have been the cause for some of your children, it was not for mine. I choose not to rake you over the coals because you believe it was the case for your child. It is sad that those of us who do still vaccinate our children have to be treated this way! I don't ever bring anyone else's religion into discussion here or anywhere else and to have mine dragged through the coals because it is an election year and Mitt Romney is Mormon is not only wrong but it is unchristian like of anyone who chooses to pass something so offensive on.....Carolyn WSent from my iPhone

http://atrueott.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/the-lds-mormon-agenda-on-immunizations-making-bill-gates-proud

Utah leads the nation in AUTISM amongst its children. Utah is ranked No. 1 in autism diagnoses in the country. The statistics are striking: One in 32 Utah boys has autism. The rate for girls is one in 85, and that represents a 1,200 percent increase between 2002 and 2008. Overall, Utah's rate is one in 47 children. Source: http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/opinion/53825242-82/utah-autism-recycling-shinseki.html.csp

The majority of Utahns are LDS (Mormons) - and the majority of "active" Mormons simply do not question their leaders. Like dutiful sheep they jab their babies with toxic "vaccines" - and wonder why autism is so rampant in their state. Now - they are promoting the elitist agenda of population control via the vaccine needles.

Remember Bill Gate's admission a few years ago - that the undesirable "excess" population of planet earth would be reduced by vaccinations??? How is this possible when "vaccines" are supposed to save millions of children? The answer is simple. The "new vaccines" contain "adjuvants" designed to sterilize the children. Simple formula, really.

VIC (Vaccine Information Coalition)

Autism is 1 in 67 children today and it's impossible to have a genetic epidemic!

Please learn from our mistake and educate BEFORE you vaccinate!

For more information visit www.vacinfo.org or call

=

Guest guest

I am also extremely offended by this email.  I don't buy into the " vaccine causes autism " idea, but it has never ever been discussed by any of my church leaders.  Ever.  I came to my own conclusions after reading many, many science based articles and studies and making decisions that are best for my family.    I get tired of being treated this way by those who do not vaccinate.   I have many friends who live in UT who choose not to vaccinate their children for various reasons.  None of them have ever been disenfranchised or condemned by their congregations or leaders for making that very personal decision. 

ly, this article makes no sense if you understand anything at all about the LDS doctrine.  If you really want to know what Mormons believe, I'd advise you ask an active member of the church or visit Mormon.org. 

I just want to say that I am very offended by this post.  I am LDS/Mormon, and not once has any one of my leaders uttered a word about vaccines or what I should do with vaccinating my children- before or after my child was diagnosed with autism.  I also personally believe that while vaccines may have been the cause for some of your children, it was not for mine.  I choose not to rake you over the coals because you believe it was the case for your child.  It is sad that those of us who do still vaccinate our children have to be treated this way! I don't ever bring anyone else's religion into discussion here or anywhere else and to have mine dragged through the coals because it is an election year and Mitt Romney is Mormon is not only wrong but it is unchristian like of anyone who chooses to pass something so offensive on.....

Carolyn WSent from my iPhone

http://atrueott.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/the-lds-mormon-agenda-on-immunizations-making-bill-gates-proud

Utah leads the nation in AUTISM amongst its children. Utah is ranked No. 1 in autism diagnoses in the country. The statistics are striking: One in 32 Utah boys has autism. The rate for girls is one in 85, and that represents a 1,200 percent increase between 2002 and 2008. Overall, Utah's rate is one in 47 children. Source: http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/opinion/53825242-82/utah-autism-recycling-shinseki.html.csp

The majority of Utahns are LDS (Mormons) - and the majority of " active " Mormons simply do not question their leaders. Like dutiful sheep they jab their babies with toxic " vaccines " - and wonder why autism is so rampant in their state. Now - they are promoting the elitist agenda of population control via the vaccine needles.

Remember Bill Gate's admission a few years ago - that the undesirable " excess " population of planet earth would be reduced by vaccinations??? How is this possible when " vaccines " are supposed to save millions of children? The answer is simple. The " new vaccines " contain " adjuvants " designed to sterilize the children. Simple formula, really.

Autism is 1 in 67 children today and it's impossible to have a genetic epidemic!

=

-- Houston, Cypress, and Katy Photographer. http://bethvphotography.comBuy handmade! http://loveseptember.etsy.com

Guest guest

well, i am offended as well, and i am not mormon or christian. the language used is just plain offensive. vaccinating is a personal decision for every family, we choose not to vaccinate, but certainly don't condemn those who do. laura We’re all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.

~Dr. SeussTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Sent: Fri, June 22, 2012 4:40:50 PMSubject: Re: The LDS (Mormon) Agenda on Immunizations � Making Bill Gates Proud!

I am also extremely offended by this email. I don't buy into the "vaccine causes autism" idea, but it has never ever been discussed by any of my church leaders. Ever. I came to my own conclusions after reading many, many science based articles and studies and making decisions that are best for my family. I get tired of being treated this way by those who do not vaccinate. I have many friends who live in UT who choose not to vaccinate their children for various reasons. None of them have ever been disenfranchised or condemned by their congregations or leaders for making that very personal decision.

ly, this article makes no sense if you understand anything at all about the LDS doctrine. If you really want to know what Mormons believe, I'd advise you ask an active member of the church or visit Mormon.org.

I just want to say that I am very offended by this post. I am LDS/Mormon, and not once has any one of my leaders uttered a word about vaccines or what I should do with vaccinating my children- before or after my child was diagnosed with autism. I also personally believe that while vaccines may have been the cause for some of your children, it was not for mine. I choose not to rake you over the coals because you believe it was the case for your child. It is sad that those of us who do still vaccinate our children have to be treated this way! I don't ever bring anyone else's religion into discussion here or anywhere else and to have mine dragged through the coals because it is an election year and Mitt Romney is Mormon is not only wrong but it is unchristian like of anyone who chooses to pass something so offensive on.....

The majority of Utahns are LDS (Mormons) - and the majority of "active" Mormons simply do not question their leaders. Like dutiful sheep they jab their babies with toxic "vaccines" - and wonder why autism is so rampant in their state. Now - they are promoting the elitist agenda of population control via the vaccine needles.

Remember Bill Gate's admission a few years ago - that the undesirable "excess" population of planet earth would be reduced by vaccinations??? How is this possible when "vaccines" are supposed to save millions of children? The answer is simple. The "new vaccines" contain "adjuvants" designed to sterilize the children. Simple formula, really.

=

-- Houston, Cypress, and Katy Photographer. http://bethvphotography.comBuy handmade! http://loveseptember.etsy.com

Guest guest

I am not a member of any church or organization. I have 2 beautiful children who are poisoned by metals and toxins from vaccines. They are poisoned by exact same ingredients that vaccines contain.. Sorry , didn't feed them that in baby food or breast milk. I know way too many people who are poisoned as well . Vaccination through my dead body. Its very hard to fixSent from my iPhone

well, i am offended as well, and i am not mormon or christian. the language used is just plain offensive. vaccinating is a personal decision for every family, we choose not to vaccinate, but certainly don't condemn those who do. laura We’re all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.

~Dr. SeussTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Sent: Fri, June 22, 2012 4:40:50 PMSubject: Re: The LDS (Mormon) Agenda on Immunizations � Making Bill Gates Proud!

I am also extremely offended by this email. I don't buy into the "vaccine causes autism" idea, but it has never ever been discussed by any of my church leaders. Ever. I came to my own conclusions after reading many, many science based articles and studies and making decisions that are best for my family. I get tired of being treated this way by those who do not vaccinate. I have many friends who live in UT who choose not to vaccinate their children for various reasons. None of them have ever been disenfranchised or condemned by their congregations or leaders for making that very personal decision.

ly, this article makes no sense if you understand anything at all about the LDS doctrine. If you really want to know what Mormons believe, I'd advise you ask an active member of the church or visit Mormon.org.

I just want to say that I am very offended by this post. I am LDS/Mormon, and not once has any one of my leaders uttered a word about vaccines or what I should do with vaccinating my children- before or after my child was diagnosed with autism. I also personally believe that while vaccines may have been the cause for some of your children, it was not for mine. I choose not to rake you over the coals because you believe it was the case for your child. It is sad that those of us who do still vaccinate our children have to be treated this way! I don't ever bring anyone else's religion into discussion here or anywhere else and to have mine dragged through the coals because it is an election year and Mitt Romney is Mormon is not only wrong but it is unchristian like of anyone who chooses to pass something so offensive on.....

=

Guest guest

And so you think this: "Like dutiful sheep they jab their babies with toxic "vaccines" - and wonder why autism is so rampant in their state. Now - they are promoting the elitist agenda of population control via the vaccine needles." is appropriate??????????????

Carolyn

To: "Texas-Autism-Advocacy " <Texas-Autism-Advocacy > Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 4:56 PMSubject: Re: The LDS (Mormon) Agenda on Immunizations � Making Bill Gates Proud!

I am not a member of any church or organization. I have 2 beautiful children who are poisoned by metals and toxins from vaccines. They are poisoned by exact same ingredients that vaccines contain.. Sorry , didn't feed them that in baby food or breast milk. I know way too many people who are poisoned as well . Vaccination through my dead body. Its very hard to fixSent from my iPhone

well, i am offended as well, and i am not mormon or christian. the language used is just plain offensive. vaccinating is a personal decision for every family, we choose not to vaccinate, but certainly don't condemn those who do. laura

We’re all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love. ~Dr. Seuss

To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Sent: Fri, June

22, 2012 4:40:50 PMSubject: Re: The LDS (Mormon) Agenda on Immunizations � Making Bill Gates Proud!

I am also extremely offended by this email. I don't buy into the "vaccine causes autism" idea, but it has never ever been discussed by any of my church leaders. Ever. I came to my own conclusions after reading many, many science based articles and studies and making decisions that are best for my family. I get tired of being treated this way by those who do not vaccinate. I have many friends who live in UT who choose not to vaccinate their children for various reasons. None of them have ever been disenfranchised or condemned by their congregations or leaders for making that very personal decision. ly, this article makes no sense if you understand anything at all about the LDS doctrine. If you really want to know what Mormons believe, I'd advise you ask an active member of the church or visit Mormon.org.

http://atrueott.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/the-lds-mormon-agenda-on-immunizations-making-bill-gates-proudUtah leads the nation in AUTISM amongst its children. Utah is ranked No. 1 in autism diagnoses in the country. The statistics are striking: One in 32 Utah boys has autism. The rate for girls is one in 85, and that represents a 1,200 percent increase between 2002 and 2008. Overall, Utah's rate is one in 47 children. Source: http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/opinion/53825242-82/utah-autism-recycling-shinseki.html.cspThe majority of Utahns are LDS (Mormons) - and the majority of "active" Mormons simply do not question their leaders. Like dutiful

sheep they jab their babies with toxic "vaccines" - and wonder why autism is so rampant in their state. Now - they are promoting the elitist agenda of population control via the vaccine needles.Remember Bill Gate's admission a few years ago - that the undesirable "excess" population of planet earth would be reduced by vaccinations??? How is this possible when "vaccines" are supposed to save millions of children? The answer is simple. The "new vaccines" contain "adjuvants" designed to sterilize the children. Simple formula, really. VIC (Vaccine Information Coalition)Autism is 1 in 67 children today and it's impossible to have a genetic epidemic! Please learn from our mistake and educate BEFORE you vaccinate!For more information visit http://www.vacinfo.org/ or call =

-- Houston, Cypress, and Katy Photographer. http://bethvphotography.com/Buy handmade! http://loveseptember.etsy.com/

Guest guest

My babies were born normal. Wish i never had them vaccinated after what i' ve been through . Sorry to tell you the pharmaceutical companies don't think about you or your babies. All they care is to make $$ on you buying the shot. If they did care they would change the ingredients. No good words is appropriate for this crap and a shame way Of spoiling someone's life. If I knew I would not make my children a part of this irresponsible unlucky experience. Sent from my iPhone

And so you think this: "Like dutiful sheep they jab their babies with toxic "vaccines" - and wonder why autism is so rampant in their state. Now - they are promoting the elitist agenda of population control via the vaccine needles." is appropriate??????????????

Carolyn

To: "Texas-Autism-Advocacy " <Texas-Autism-Advocacy > Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 4:56 PMSubject: Re: The LDS (Mormon) Agenda on Immunizations � Making Bill Gates Proud!

well, i am offended as well, and i am not mormon or christian. the language used is just plain offensive. vaccinating is a personal decision for every family, we choose not to vaccinate, but certainly don't condemn those who do. laura

We’re all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love. ~Dr. Seuss

To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Sent: Fri, June

22, 2012 4:40:50 PMSubject: Re: The LDS (Mormon) Agenda on Immunizations � Making Bill Gates Proud!

I am also extremely offended by this email. I don't buy into the "vaccine causes autism" idea, but it has never ever been discussed by any of my church leaders. Ever. I came to my own conclusions after reading many, many science based articles and studies and making decisions that are best for my family. I get tired of being treated this way by those who do not vaccinate. I have many friends who live in UT who choose not to vaccinate their children for various reasons. None of them have ever been disenfranchised or condemned by their congregations or leaders for making that very personal decision. ly, this article makes no sense if you understand anything at all about the LDS doctrine. If you really want to know what Mormons believe, I'd advise you ask an active member of the church or visit Mormon.org.

http://atrueott.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/the-lds-mormon-agenda-on-immunizations-making-bill-gates-proudUtah leads the nation in AUTISM amongst its children. Utah is ranked No. 1 in autism diagnoses in the country. The statistics are striking: One in 32 Utah boys has autism. The rate for girls is one in 85, and that represents a 1,200 percent increase between 2002 and 2008. Overall, Utah's rate is one in 47 children. Source: http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/opinion/53825242-82/utah-autism-recycling-shinseki.html.cspThe majority of Utahns are LDS (Mormons) - and the majority of "active" Mormons simply do not question their leaders. Like dutiful

sheep they jab their babies with toxic "vaccines" - and wonder why autism is so rampant in their state. Now - they are promoting the elitist agenda of population control via the vaccine needles.Remember Bill Gate's admission a few years ago - that the undesirable "excess" population of planet earth would be reduced by vaccinations??? How is this possible when "vaccines" are supposed to save millions of children? The answer is simple. The "new vaccines" contain "adjuvants" designed to sterilize the children. Simple formula, really. VIC (Vaccine Information Coalition)Autism is 1 in 67 children today and it's impossible to have a genetic epidemic! Please learn from our mistake and educate BEFORE you vaccinate!For more information visit http://www.vacinfo.org/ or call =

-- Houston, Cypress, and Katy Photographer. http://bethvphotography.com/Buy handmade! http://loveseptember.etsy.com/