RemedySpot.com

Upcoming events in Houston

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HOUSTON AUTISM DISABILITY NETWORK: www.HADN.orgUpdates: 1) I am still working with the grant coordinator on a date for Dennis Debbaudt to come to Houston to do the "Avoiding Unfortunate Situations" Police and Community Seminar. I promise to spam everyone over and over when that date is given to me!2) I am coordinating with Senator Dan 's office to do a Community Legislative Forum for Houston-area on issues relating to Autism/Disability and Public School Special Education Programs. Senator agreed to do this again for our group and we are working on a date.Both events will be sometime in the Fall -- if the scheduling gods are on my side, we can maybe have both in one event.3) If you are not on my HADN e-newsletter list, please e-mail me and put "HADN" in the subject line. All

official information about these events will come through that newsletter or this website below, www.HADN.org. 4) We will have sponsors and a resource area for Autism/Disability/Advocacy organizations to share their information. If you would like to participate or sponsor, contact me for that as well.Sign up for E-Newsletter list: MGuppy@...Choosing Happy. Living Joyfully. Following Christ. Wearing Camo. M. GuppyIf you would like information, resources, & support for Autism Spectrum

Disorders in Texas, please join this online networking group to connect with parents, professionals, and various clinicians/educators across Texas:http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Texas-Autism-Advocacy/Join my "Life with Autism" blog: www.MGuppy.blogspot.com