RemedySpot.com

Re: Sea World special needs discount

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I went years ago and received 50% off as a companion. Whether or not they still

do that, I'm not sure. Would be great if they did!

------------------------------

>Has anyone ever rec'd a special needs discount at Sea World San ? The

gal on 800# said they offer a 1/2 off for special needs and one companion. Of

course I hung up before getting her name so before I called back, I thought I'd

check here :) Thanks! Kim

>

Actually, companions are now free with dr note or 1st ARD pages. Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileSender: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:12:22 -0700 (PDT)To: <texas-autism-advocacy >ReplyTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Subject: Re: Sea World special needs discount I went years ago and received 50% off as a companion. Whether or not they still do that, I'm not sure. Would be great if they did!------------------------------>Has anyone ever rec'd a special needs discount at Sea World San ? The gal on 800# said they offer a 1/2 off for special needs and one companion. Of course I hung up before getting her name so before I called back, I thought I'd check here :) Thanks! Kim>

who or what number do you call to get this?Sent from my iPhone

Actually, companions are now free with dr note or 1st ARD pages. Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Sender: Texas-Autism-Advocacy

Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:12:22 -0700 (PDT)To: <texas-autism-advocacy >ReplyTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy

Subject: Re: Sea World special needs discount

I went years ago and received 50% off as a companion. Whether or not they still do that, I'm not sure. Would be great if they did!

>Has anyone ever rec'd a special needs discount at Sea World San ? The gal on 800# said they offer a 1/2 off for special needs and one companion. Of course I hung up before getting her name so before I called back, I thought I'd check here :) Thanks! Kim

>

I will have to look up the email. But it's two ladies, I only deal with one. Basicially you buy a season pass and the companion season pass is free. So, say one day you go and and next time another adult goes in your place. I will send info tomorrow. Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileSender: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:28:49 -0500To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy <Texas-Autism-Advocacy >ReplyTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Subject: Re: Sea World special needs discount who or what number do you call to get this?Sent from my iPhone Actually, companions are now free with dr note or 1st ARD pages. Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileSender: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:12:22 -0700 (PDT)To: <texas-autism-advocacy >ReplyTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Subject: Re: Sea World special needs discount I went years ago and received 50% off as a companion. Whether or not they still do that, I'm not sure. Would be great if they did!------------------------------>Has anyone ever rec'd a special needs discount at Sea World San ? The gal on 800# said they offer a 1/2 off for special needs and one companion. Of course I hung up before getting her name so before I called back, I thought I'd check here :) Thanks! Kim>

you have to buy a season pass? what if you just want one day pass?Sent from my iPhone

I will have to look up the email. But it's two ladies, I only deal with one. Basicially you buy a season pass and the companion season pass is free. So, say one day you go and and next time another adult goes in your place. I will send info tomorrow. Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:28:49 -0500To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy <Texas-Autism-Advocacy >ReplyTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy

Actually, companions are now free with dr note or 1st ARD pages. Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:12:22 -0700 (PDT)To: <texas-autism-advocacy >ReplyTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy

I went years ago and received 50% off as a companion. Whether or not they still do that, I'm not sure. Would be great if they did!

>Has anyone ever rec'd a special needs discount at Sea World San ? The gal on 800# said they offer a 1/2 off for special needs and one companion. Of course I hung up before getting her name so before I called back, I thought I'd check here :) Thanks! Kim

>

i called the 800 today and was told you get a 50% discount on one special needs guest and one companion. and you can only buy the ticket at the gate. didnt say what proof you have to provide. i hope the OP can provide the direct number so we can confirm. Sent from my iPhone

you have to buy a season pass? what if you just want one day pass?Sent from my iPhone

I will have to look up the email. But it's two ladies, I only deal with one. Basicially you buy a season pass and the companion season pass is free. So, say one day you go and and next time another adult goes in your place. I will send info tomorrow. Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:28:49 -0500To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy <Texas-Autism-Advocacy >ReplyTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy

>

Didn't see the additional replies until now but wanted to post that we did get a

50% discount on 2 of our one-day passes. We had to purchase those 2 at the Sea

World main gate guest services, and also additionally at the Aquatica gate guest

services. At the end of the day we upgraded to their fun card season passes but

didn't get a discount on those. We had a great time. They also provide the

Quick Queue pass that was wonderful for my NT 12-year old for the roller

coasters although when we were there first thing and at night there wasn't a

line. My son with autism stayed in Aquatica the whole time and had a blast.

Thanks for all the great feedback!