RemedySpot.com

Re: Tis the season

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks KC and Sharon for all that you do for us. Please do take a

break to celebrate and enjoy the holiday season. Wishing you and your

family a wondrous Christmas and New Year filled with many blessings.

I wish everyone on this list the same. It's my prayer that God will

provide a breakthrough for us in the way of healing.

Barth

---

t> Hey everyone,

t> I'd like to wish everyone the best, safe and somewhat healthy

t> holidays. As we all know the season can be tough on many of us

t> because of your condition and the lack of family support. Please try

t> to do what you can to make it enjoyable and to ease some of the

t> pain. Take time for yourselves no matter what, just to get away for

t> a short time from all of this.

t> As you know we will always be here. But like many of you I'm going

t> to try and do the same myself. I need to, I have to try and spend

t> more time with my wife, grandkids and a few special people. What

t> this means is that the releasing of your posts may not come as

t> quickly and hopefully you won't really see any differences. But I'm

t> not going to be on the computer and addressing emails as readily. I

t> know there are several emails that need a response and I apologize

t> for the delay. I will get to them in time.

t> If it's an emergency please call me or send me an email with that in

t> the subject line.

t> I hope you all will understand. I just think this is very important

t> for many of us.

t> Happy Holidays,

t> KC & Sharon

KC and Sharon, I wish you both the same, a safe and happy holiday. I thank you

for your support that you have gave not only to me but to the group as well. If

there is anything I can do to help, give me a call and will do the best that I

can to my ability. Take care, and God Bless the both of you. You are two

wonderful people. Happy Holidays to the group as well. Darlene

tigerpaw2c <tigerpaw2c@...> wrote: Hey

everyone,

I'd like to wish everyone the best, safe and somewhat healthy

holidays. As we all know the season can be tough on many of us

because of your condition and the lack of family support. Please try

to do what you can to make it enjoyable and to ease some of the

pain. Take time for yourselves no matter what, just to get away for

a short time from all of this.

As you know we will always be here. But like many of you I'm going

to try and do the same myself. I need to, I have to try and spend

more time with my wife, grandkids and a few special people. What

this means is that the releasing of your posts may not come as

quickly and hopefully you won't really see any differences. But I'm

not going to be on the computer and addressing emails as readily. I

know there are several emails that need a response and I apologize

for the delay. I will get to them in time.

If it's an emergency please call me or send me an email with that in

the subject line.

I hope you all will understand. I just think this is very important

for many of us.

Happy Holidays,

KC & Sharon

---------------------------------

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

• 2 years later...

Greetings from beautiful (foggy) Southern Oregon! Here's wishing everyone the cheeriest Christmas and a better New Year ahead! Thanks to all, especially Vern, for your hard work for the profession and for your patients. A healthy public is our best advertisement!

Blessings to all !

Christian Mathisen, DC

3654 S Pacific Hwy

Medford, OR, 97501

cmathdc@...

Greetings from beautiful (foggy) Southern Oregon! Here's wishing everyone the cheeriest Christmas and a better New Year ahead! Thanks to all, especially Vern, for your hard work for the profession and for your patients. A healthy public is our best advertisement!

Blessings to all !

Christian Mathisen, DC

3654 S Pacific Hwy

Medford, OR, 97501

cmathdc@...

Greetings

from beautiful (foggy) Southern Oregon! Here's wishing everyone

the cheeriest Christmas and a better New Year ahead! Thanks to all,

especially Vern, for your hard work for the profession and for your patients. A

healthy public is our best advertisement!

Blessings

to all !

Christian

Mathisen, DC

3654 S

Pacific Hwy

Medford,

OR, 97501

cmathdc@...

Greetings

from beautiful (foggy) Southern Oregon! Here's wishing everyone

the cheeriest Christmas and a better New Year ahead! Thanks to all,

especially Vern, for your hard work for the profession and for your patients. A

healthy public is our best advertisement!

Blessings

to all !

Christian

Mathisen, DC

3654 S

Pacific Hwy

Medford,

OR, 97501

cmathdc@...

Ditto from the Eugene contingent.....mucho kudos to the guys and gals of the OCA and their magnificent progress for our state as well. Thank you all for standing up for chiropractic in this state .... it will be a year of continuing change ahead but it seems we are far more in control / influence of our destiny than in previous decades.

It takes all of us to keep all of us in practice.

Merry Holidays, one and all!

Sunny ;'-))

Sunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com

From: cmathdc@...Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 08:37:51 -0800Subject: RE: Tis the season

Blessings to all !

Christian Mathisen, DC

3654 S Pacific Hwy

Medford, OR, 97501

cmathdcjeffnet (DOT) org

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

Ditto from the Eugene contingent.....mucho kudos to the guys and gals of the OCA and their magnificent progress for our state as well. Thank you all for standing up for chiropractic in this state .... it will be a year of continuing change ahead but it seems we are far more in control / influence of our destiny than in previous decades.

Sunny ;'-))

Sunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com

From: cmathdc@...Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 08:37:51 -0800Subject: RE: Tis the season

Blessings to all !

Christian Mathisen, DC

3654 S Pacific Hwy

Medford, OR, 97501

cmathdcjeffnet (DOT) org

There is much to be thankful for in our profession, and THE Association is one of the best. Join me in making a New Year's resolution to provide personal support for the OCA through sharing of our time, our talent and our treasure. Join if you aren't already. If you are a member, add a "Gladly" to the "Pay to the Order of," and smile every time you pay your dues. Join a committee or council, get active with the new local Districts that are forming in the new year. And don't miss this years convention in February! Collectively we are so much stronger, so flex some muscles and make a difference this year. Hacmac, DC

Portland, OR503-656-8098_________________________________________________________________________________Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.cmathdc@...; From: skrndc1@...Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 10:18:50 -0800Subject: RE: RE: Tis the season

Sunny ;'-))

From: cmathdcjeffnet (DOT) orgDate: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 08:37:51 -0800Subject: RE: Tis the season

Blessings to all !

Christian Mathisen, DC

3654 S Pacific Hwy

Medford, OR, 97501

cmathdcjeffnet (DOT) org

There is much to be thankful for in our profession, and THE Association is one of the best. Join me in making a New Year's resolution to provide personal support for the OCA through sharing of our time, our talent and our treasure. Join if you aren't already. If you are a member, add a "Gladly" to the "Pay to the Order of," and smile every time you pay your dues. Join a committee or council, get active with the new local Districts that are forming in the new year. And don't miss this years convention in February! Collectively we are so much stronger, so flex some muscles and make a difference this year. Hacmac, DC

Portland, OR503-656-8098_________________________________________________________________________________Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.cmathdc@...; From: skrndc1@...Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 10:18:50 -0800Subject: RE: RE: Tis the season

Sunny ;'-))

From: cmathdcjeffnet (DOT) orgDate: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 08:37:51 -0800Subject: RE: Tis the season

Blessings to all !

Christian Mathisen, DC

3654 S Pacific Hwy

Medford, OR, 97501

cmathdcjeffnet (DOT) org