RemedySpot.com

Who is Connie Hammer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Connie enjoys sending information to parents working with children who have autism. I think she says some really interesting things so when she sends information to me then I try and share. Martha

Hi! I'm Connie Hammer, the founder of Parent Coaching for Autism, a subsidiary of The Progressive Parent, LLC, a quality parent coaching business. I am a parent educator, consultant and PCI Certified Parent Coach® and I am passionate about helping parents of children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder adjust to the most important and difficult job of their lives. As a licensed social worker, I have spent more than twenty years working with children and families to fine-tune parent-child relationships. I thoroughly enjoy transforming parent's worries, concerns and confusion into solutions, relief, results, confidence and joy. In addition to my work coaching individuals, couples and groups, I also facilitate parent support groups and provide workshops and seminars (by phone or in person) on many parenting topics to groups, businesses and organizations. I am also published in the book Parent Success Stories - Positive Family Changes Through the PCI Coaching Model, edited by Gloria DeGaetano, M.Ed., founder of the Parent Coaching Institute.