RemedySpot.com

Re: view

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hold down your cntrol key and scroll up. That works under certain programs but not sure about email.live well, laugh often and love strongSender: miralax Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 05:47:27 -0800 (PST)To: <miralax >ReplyTo: miralax Subject: Re: view Thanks Ann, It didn't work............it was to my left with Z, X, C, V? To: miralax Sent: Sun, February 5, 2012 7:41:47 AMSubject: view Control 0 (zero)--Ann L Brown12138 Roy Jech Farm RoadGentry, AR 72734

I got it , thanks. I called one of my employees, it's Control, space bar, + sign.There must be several ways of doing this b/c I was no where near the + key? Thanks for everyone's help!To: miralax Sent: Sun, February 5, 2012 8:18:50 AMSubject: Re:

view

Hold down your cntrol key and scroll up. That works under certain programs but not sure about email.live well, laugh often and love strong

Sender: miralax

Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 05:47:27 -0800 (PST)To: <miralax >ReplyTo: miralax

Subject: Re: view

Thanks Ann, It didn't work............it was to my left with Z, X, C, V? To: miralax Sent: Sun, February 5, 2012 7:41:47 AMSubject: view

Control 0 (zero)

--

Ann L Brown

12138 Roy Jech Farm Road

Gentry, AR 72734

try control + (plus) as often as you'd like to make font biggercontrol - (minus) will reverse this. To: miralax Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 8:47 AM Subject: Re: view

Thanks Ann, It didn't work............it was to my left with Z, X, C, V? To: miralax Sent: Sun, February 5, 2012 7:41:47 AMSubject: view

Control 0 (zero)

--

Ann L Brown

12138 Roy Jech Farm Road

Gentry, AR 72734