RemedySpot.com

Why did I listen to the GI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I stopped this awful stuff months ago, still can't go.

It's been almost 2 weeks, enemas didn't work, getting bigger and sicker so they

said to do golytly or miralax, I took another 2 caps today cause I'm to the

point I can't breathe, I can't stop trembling, feel so sick, head feels funny,

and no movement, I feel like I am dying

GI refuses to see me or test me, says his kid uses it with no isses, use miralax

or don't complain

Wow. Great doc, there. When you feel better, may I suggest finding a new doc? In the meantime, epsom salt baths as often as you can and get some Nature Calm if you can. I would triple the suggested dose on the bottle. Mix it in PlumSmart juice (it tastes like kool-aid but works like prunes). Tummy massage, clockwise, on your abdomen. Do you have a chiropractor? He may be able to adjust your pelvis and hips to let the stool move through easier. Keep in touch and feel better SOON.

It's been almost 2 weeks, enemas didn't work, getting bigger and sicker so they said to do golytly or miralax, I took another 2 caps today cause I'm to the point I can't breathe, I can't stop trembling, feel so sick, head feels funny, and no movement, I feel like I am dying

GI refuses to see me or test me, says his kid uses it with no isses, use miralax or don't complain

go to the ER!!

- Original Message -----

To: miralax

Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 9:05 PM

Subject: Why did I listen to the GI

I stopped this awful stuff months ago, still can't go. It's been almost 2 weeks, enemas didn't work, getting bigger and sicker so they said to do golytly or miralax, I took another 2 caps today cause I'm to the point I can't breathe, I can't stop trembling, feel so sick, head feels funny, and no movement, I feel like I am dyingGI refuses to see me or test me, says his kid uses it with no isses, use miralax or don't complain

I tried the Calm stuff the first time on Tuesday night, more bowel sounds no

stool but did end up in ER with an SVT.

ER in the past has only told me to drink more miralax :-(

>

> I stopped this awful stuff months ago, still can't go.

>

> It's been almost 2 weeks, enemas didn't work, getting bigger and sicker so

they said to do golytly or miralax, I took another 2 caps today cause I'm to the

>

> GI refuses to see me or test me, says his kid uses it with no isses, use

miralax or don't complain

>

One night of it will only start it. In my opinion, you need more.

I tried the Calm stuff the first time on Tuesday night, more bowel sounds no stool but did end up in ER with an SVT.

ER in the past has only told me to drink more miralax :-(

>

> I stopped this awful stuff months ago, still can't go.

>

> It's been almost 2 weeks, enemas didn't work, getting bigger and sicker so they said to do golytly or miralax, I took another 2 caps today cause I'm to the point I can't breathe, I can't stop trembling, feel so sick, head feels funny, and no movement, I feel like I am dying

>

> GI refuses to see me or test me, says his kid uses it with no isses, use miralax or don't complain

>

my mag level was 2.3 so I'm not low. I was scared of another SVT incase it

caused it

> >

> > I stopped this awful stuff months ago, still can't go.

> >

> > It's been almost 2 weeks, enemas didn't work, getting bigger and sicker so

they said to do golytly or miralax, I took another 2 caps today cause I'm to the

> >

> > GI refuses to see me or test me, says his kid uses it with no isses, use

miralax or don't complain

> >

>

Just because your numbers are in a range the doctors say are normal doesn't mean that's right for your body. You may need more, or less, I don't know. But either one, one day isn't going to make a difference.

my mag level was 2.3 so I'm not low. I was scared of another SVT incase it caused it

> >

> >

> > It's been almost 2 weeks, enemas didn't work, getting bigger and sicker so they said to do golytly or miralax, I took another 2 caps today cause I'm to the point I can't breathe, I can't stop trembling, feel so sick, head feels funny, and no movement, I feel like I am dying

> >

> > GI refuses to see me or test me, says his kid uses it with no isses, use miralax or don't complain

> >

>

Shaklee herb-lax is all natural and works FASTTo: miralax Sent: Sun, January 22, 2012 8:05:12 PMSubject: Why did I listen to the GI

It's been almost 2 weeks, enemas didn't work, getting bigger and sicker so they said to do golytly or miralax, I took another 2 caps today cause I'm to the point I can't breathe, I can't stop trembling, feel so sick, head feels funny, and no movement, I feel like I am dying

GI refuses to see me or test me, says his kid uses it with no isses, use miralax or don't complain

what's an SVT? Be careful WHAT they give, even though these Parents stress the fact that they think they reacted to PEG, there seems to be a trend here of them giving another drug with PEG and not informing the parents, therefore creating a compounded problem. To: miralax Sent: Sun, January 22, 2012 8:40:38 PMSubject: Re: Why did I listen to the GI

my mag level was 2.3 so I'm not low. I was scared of another SVT incase it caused it

> >

> >

> > It's been almost 2 weeks, enemas didn't work, getting bigger and sicker so they said to do golytly or miralax, I took another 2 caps today cause I'm to the point I can't breathe, I can't stop trembling, feel so sick, head feels funny, and no movement, I feel like I am dying

> >

> > GI refuses to see me or test me, says his kid uses it with no isses, use miralax or don't complain

> >

>

I think the point is this, we're not taking the mag b/c we're trying to balance our vitamin levels, we're taking it to deficate. To: miralax Sent: Sun, January 22, 2012 8:48:55 PMSubject: Re: Re: Why did I listen to the GI

Just because your numbers are in a range the doctors say are normal doesn't mean that's right for your body. You may need more, or less, I don't know. But either one, one day isn't going to make a difference.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

superventricular tach, pulse got to 175.

I had a slower one this AM and a lot of pain still. The stool is liquid but

won't come out without an enema or glycerin. Anyone know how many glycerin's are

safe per day?

> > >

> > > I stopped this awful stuff months ago, still can't go.

> > >

> > > It's been almost 2 weeks, enemas didn't work, getting bigger and sicker so

> >they said to do golytly or miralax, I took another 2 caps today cause I'm to

the

> >point I can't breathe, I can't stop trembling, feel so sick, head feels

funny,

> >and no movement, I feel like I am dying

> > >

> > > GI refuses to see me or test me, says his kid uses it with no isses, use

> >miralax or don't complain

> > >

> >

>