RemedySpot.com

Re: x-ray shows full of (soft) poop

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sara We are using this for my one son who still can not have daily bowel movements ~ Oxy Powder. Here is a link to it: http://www.amazon.com/Global-Healing-Oxy-Powder-Colon-Cleanse/dp/B000FVM8C2/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps & ie=UTF8 & qid=1331939172 & sr=1-1-catcor It magnesium and very safe. I start with one. The first time he went with just one. Right now he has not gone in 2 days so I started yesterday morning with one and later in the afternoon he still did not go so I gave him another and another 2 today so far. I am praying he goes tonight! I have heard of many people using this for this reason. It totally cleans out the colon. I hope this helps. We recently changed to new probiotics that are very different and help to heal the gut and get parasites, fungus, and gut viruses and bacteria out. Its called Body Biotics. I hope this can help. To: miralax From: sarajane.cornell@...Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 23:02:40 +0000Subject: x-ray shows full of (soft) poop

My 4 yr old DD has been off Miralax for 2 months now. I feel its been going pretty well, she poops once a day and they were very rocky and now finally softer. Once in a while she skips a day but usually goes quite a bit the next day. But yesterday she went 3 or 4 times and it got stinkier & more liquidy each time. She has shown no other sign of illness so I was concerned that she might have a blockage so I took her to her pediatrician. He did an ex-ray which thankfully showed no hard poop, but it did show that she is completely FULL of soft poop all the way back to her stomach. Therefore he wanted her to go back on Miralax to get cleaned out to which I absolutely refused. I don't even think that makes sense in this instance anyways! So he prescribed lactulose / enulose. He said it doesn't contain PEG. Is that a good alternative in this case? Is there anything else we can do to help her fully empty her bowels? I truly don't even think she can feel there is more in there. She seems to try very hard to push it out (till she's red in the face) and she will get hardly anything out. It just makes me wonder if there are more medical issues working against her. Or if her intestines are just so damaged from the 10 mos she was on Miralax.

Guest guest

Do you know of any doctors who use it as a pre-colonoscopy cleanse? Carol

Hi Sara We are using this for my one son who still can not have daily bowel movements ~ Oxy Powder. Here is a link to it: http://www.amazon.com/Global-Healing-Oxy-Powder-Colon-Cleanse/dp/B000FVM8C2/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps & ie=UTF8 & qid=1331939172 & sr=1-1-catcor It magnesium and very safe. I start with one. The first time he went with just one. Right now he has not gone in 2 days so I started yesterday morning with one and later in the afternoon he still did not go so I gave him another and another 2 today so far. I am praying he goes tonight! I have heard of many people using this for this reason. It totally cleans out the colon. I hope this helps. We recently changed to new probiotics that are very different and help to heal the gut and get parasites, fungus, and gut viruses and bacteria out. Its called Body Biotics. I hope this can help.

To: miralax From: sarajane.cornell@...Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 23:02:40 +0000Subject: x-ray shows full of (soft) poop

My 4 yr old DD has been off Miralax for 2 months now. I feel its been going pretty well, she poops once a day and they were very rocky and now finally softer. Once in a while she skips a day but usually goes quite a bit the next day. But yesterday she went 3 or 4 times and it got stinkier & more liquidy each time. She has shown no other sign of illness so I was concerned that she might have a blockage so I took her to her pediatrician. He did an ex-ray which thankfully showed no hard poop, but it did show that she is completely FULL of soft poop all the way back to her stomach. Therefore he wanted her to go back on Miralax to get cleaned out to which I absolutely refused. I don't even think that makes sense in this instance anyways! So he prescribed lactulose / enulose. He said it doesn't contain PEG. Is that a good alternative in this case? Is there anything else we can do to help her fully empty her bowels? I truly don't even think she can feel there is more in th ere. She seems to try very hard to push it out (till she's red in the face) and she will get hardly anything out. It just makes me wonder if there are more medical issues working against her. Or if her intestines are just so damaged from the 10 mos she was on Miralax.

Guest guest

no, I've only heard about it on here, many really like it. the whole oxy thing kind of scares me, I think it's got peroxide in it. not 100% but i think so............To: miralax Sent: Sun, March 18, 2012 9:21:30 AMSubject: Re: x-ray shows full of (soft)

poop

Do you know of any doctors who use it as a pre-colonoscopy cleanse? Carol

Hi Sara We are using this for my one son who still can not have daily bowel movements ~ Oxy Powder. Here is a link to it: http://www.amazon.com/Global-Healing-Oxy-Powder-Colon-Cleanse/dp/B000FVM8C2/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps & ie=UTF8 & qid=1331939172 & sr=1-1-catcor It magnesium and very safe. I start with one. The first time he went with just one. Right now he has not gone in 2 days so I started yesterday morning with one and later in the afternoon he still did not go so I gave him another and another 2 today so far. I am praying he goes tonight! I have heard of many people using this for this reason. It totally cleans out the colon. I hope this helps. We recently changed to new probiotics that are very different and help to heal the gut and get parasites, fungus, and gut viruses and bacteria out. Its called Body Biotics. I hope this can help.

To: miralax From: sarajane.cornell@...Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 23:02:40 +0000Subject: x-ray shows full of (soft) poop

My 4 yr old DD has been off Miralax for 2 months now. I feel its been going pretty well, she poops once a day and they were very rocky and now finally softer. Once in a while she skips a day but usually goes quite a bit the next day. But yesterday she went 3 or 4 times and it got stinkier & more liquidy each time. She has shown no other sign of illness so I was concerned that she might have a blockage so I took her to her pediatrician. He did an ex-ray which thankfully showed no hard poop, but it did show that she is completely FULL of soft poop all the way back to her stomach. Therefore he wanted her to go back on Miralax to get cleaned out to which I absolutely refused. I don't even think that makes sense in this instance anyways! So he prescribed lactulose / enulose. He said it doesn't contain PEG. Is that a good alternative in this case? Is there anything else we can do to help her fully empty her bowels? I truly don't even think she can feel there is more in th ere. She seems to try very hard to push it out (till she's red in the face) and she will get hardly anything out. It just makes me wonder if there are more medical issues working against her. Or if her intestines are just so damaged from the 10 mos she was on Miralax.

Guest guest

Whay kind of Cal Mag is she taking?

Yvette

Re: x-ray shows full of (soft) poopDate: Mon Mar 19 11:05:47 CDT 2012To: jeanie ward It's been a rough, frustrating weekend for us. We had the x-ray Friday showing she was full, backed up to her stomach, but she had no poop all day. Saturday night she pushed out a tiny amt and said there was more that she couldn't get out. So we gave her a pedia-lax suppository which always worked the few times we did it in the past. But this time she only pushed out a tiny bit more. Gave her 1 square of ex-lax hoping she'd go by Sunday morning but NOTHING all day Sunday either. She made several good efforts every day to no avail. So we gave her another ex-lax Sun night. She was so tired all weekend, taking a nap every day which NEVER happens. Finally today (Monday) morning she felt the urge & ran to the bathroom halfway through breakfast. She pooped out a huge, soft blob. I could see the kiwi seeds in it which she ate last Tues or Wed. So something doesn't seem like it's working right. We never did the lactulose since it said it softens the stool which didn't seem to be what we needed as it's already soft. We just kept up our regular regimine of plumsmart juice, raisins or prunes, cal-mag, goji juice, vitamin C, fish oil 15 billion dairy-free probiotics, ground flax seeds in oatmeal, etc. She's also been dairy-free for about a month, other than the ex-lax we just gave. I'm going to also try GF next. We had been going to the chiro twice a week and stopped 2 weeks ago so that must have also been really helping. Going back today. Other than that I don't know what else to do other than have her tested for ileus. I've left a message for the GI clinic so we will see what they suggest!Sara

Guest guest

She was taking Kids Calm which I just ran out of. We tried a packet of Natural

calm but she didn't like it. So now she started taking Kal liquid cal-mag+. I

also ordered Lifetime liquid cal-mag (available on Lucky Vitamin & Vitacost)

which we've had good results with in the past.

Yvette wrote:

>Whay kind of Cal Mag is she taking?

>

>Yvette

> Re: x-ray shows full of (soft) poop

> Date: Mon Mar 19 11:05:47 CDT 2012

>

> To: jeanie ward

>

> It's been a rough, frustrating weekend for us. We had the x-ray Friday

showing she was full, backed up to her stomach, but she had no poop all day.

Saturday night she pushed out a tiny amt and said there was more that she

couldn't get out. So we gave her a pedia-lax suppository which always worked the

few times we did it in the past. But this time she only pushed out a tiny bit

more. Gave her 1 square of ex-lax hoping she'd go by Sunday morning but NOTHING

all day Sunday either. She made several good efforts every day to no avail. So

we gave her another ex-lax Sun night. She was so tired all weekend, taking a nap

every day which NEVER happens. Finally today (Monday) morning she felt the urge

& ran to the bathroom halfway through breakfast. She pooped out a huge, soft

blob. I could see the kiwi seeds in it which she ate last Tues or Wed. So

something doesn't seem like it's working right.

>

> We never did the lactulose since it said it softens the stool which didn't

seem to be what we needed as it's already soft. We just kept up our regular

regimine of plumsmart juice, raisins or prunes, cal-mag, goji juice, vitamin C,

fish oil 15 billion dairy-free probiotics, ground flax seeds in oatmeal, etc.

She's also been dairy-free for about a month, other than the ex-lax we just

gave. I'm going to also try GF next. We had been going to the chiro twice a week

and stopped 2 weeks ago so that must have also been really helping. Going back

today. Other than that I don't know what else to do other than have her tested

for ileus. I've left a message for the GI clinic so we will see what they

suggest!

>

> Sara

>

>

Guest guest

We've had amazing results with Bluebonnet Liquid Cal Mag Blueberry flavor in case you need another option.

I think liquid is more bioavailable than powder & therefore most effective to help with constipation. I'm sure that you know this but you have to give the Cal Mag everyday for regularity.

I purchase at www.iHerb.com.

But as I have said before what works for one child may not work for another.

HTH,

Yvettte

Re: x-ray shows full of (soft) poop> Date: Mon Mar 19 11:05:47 CDT 2012> > To: jeanie ward >> It's been a rough, frustrating weekend for us. We had the x-ray Friday showing she was full, backed up to her stomach, but she had no poop all day. Saturday night she pushed out a tiny amt and said there was more that she couldn't get out. So we gave her a pedia-lax suppository which always worked the few times we did it in the past. But this time she only pushed out a tiny bit more. Gave her 1 square of ex-lax hoping she'd go by Sunday morning but NOTHING all day Sunday either. She made several good efforts every day to no avail. So we gave her another ex-lax Sun night. She was so tired all weekend, taking a nap every day which NEVER happens. Finally today (Monday) morning she felt the urge & ran to the bathroom halfway through breakfast. She pooped out a huge, soft blob. I could see the kiwi seeds in it which she ate last Tues or Wed. So something doesn't seem like it's working right. >> We never did the lactulose since it said it softens the stool which didn't seem to be what we needed as it's already soft. We just kept up our regular regimine of plumsmart juice, raisins or prunes, cal-mag, goji juice, vitamin C, fish oil 15 billion dairy-free probiotics, ground flax seeds in oatmeal, etc. She's also been dairy-free for about a month, other than the ex-lax we just gave. I'm going to also try GF next. We had been going to the chiro twice a week and stopped 2 weeks ago so that must have also been really helping. Going back today. Other than that I don't know what else to do other than have her tested for ileus. I've left a message for the GI clinic so we will see what they suggest!>> Sara>>