RemedySpot.com

Tainted PEG

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just had a member give me a statement off group and she had her PEG tested to see if it was tainted since our medical professionals state that this cannot happen, well, I had this done too, wondering, well, if it's not suppose to happen, maybe something's wrong with mine? Our lab results came up as pure PEG, no other substances found. Same happened to hers.............Interesting how we thought the same and had it checked. I will black out everyone's personal information but remember that this document becomes a docket at the FDA and will be able to be obtained by anyone inquiring. I'm wondering how many others had this done, if you could, please scan and send to me, I'm including mine in

the petition and it would be nice to have others who've done the same thing. It's completely fine to black out any pertinent information before sending to me. I just want to show the lengths these parents have went through to find answers to help their children. jeanie