RemedySpot.com

Re: Speaking of PlumSmart Juice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I got a bottle yesterday and I also got a bottle of Aloe juice at Whole Foods to try with my DD.Anyway, the PlumSmart juice says Light and when I read the ingredients, there are some artificial sweetners included. I certainly don't want to give that to her. Is there regular PlumSmart juice? I am having a difficult time finding it at Giant or Safeway.Thanks,Lillu From:

Tracie Happel To: miralax Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 7:16 AM Subject: Re: Liquid Magnesium-Calcium Supplement

,We used PlumSmart juice to hide the taste of the Natural Calm. However, magnesium has a pretty powerful bitter taste...it will be hard to hide it. Will he eat applesauce? It might hide good in there.Tracie

I have tried Natural Calm...but it changes the flavor of juice...my son is super sensitive to changes in his OJ.

What are some of the other brands that work for some of you? Are there any that taste good enough to drink straight, without diluting?

Many thanks!!

Guest guest

You have to buy the regular Plum Smart Juice not LIGHT. Anything light willl have artificial sweeteners.

Re: Liquid Magnesium-Calcium Supplement

We used PlumSmart juice to hide the taste of the Natural Calm. However, magnesium has a pretty powerful bitter taste...it will be hard to hide it. Will he eat applesauce? It might hide good in there.

Tracie

I have tried Natural Calm...but it changes the flavor of juice...my son is super sensitive to changes in his OJ.What are some of the other brands that work for some of you? Are there any that taste good enough to drink straight, without diluting?Many thanks!!

Guest guest

If you can't find it in your grocery store as the store manager to purchase for you or you can search online.

HTH, Yvette

Re: Liquid Magnesium-Calcium Supplement

We used PlumSmart juice to hide the taste of the Natural Calm. However, magnesium has a pretty powerful bitter taste...it will be hard to hide it. Will he eat applesauce? It might hide good in there.

Tracie

I have tried Natural Calm...but it changes the flavor of juice...my son is super sensitive to changes in his OJ.What are some of the other brands that work for some of you? Are there any that taste good enough to drink straight, without diluting?Many thanks!!

Guest guest

There is definitely regular PlumSmart. "Light" is something different and too full of artificial everything.

I got a bottle yesterday and I also got a bottle of Aloe juice at Whole Foods to try with my DD.Anyway, the PlumSmart juice says Light and when I read the ingredients, there are some artificial sweetners included. I certainly don't want to give that to her. Is there regular PlumSmart juice? I am having a difficult time finding it at Giant or Safeway.Thanks,Lillu From:

Tracie Happel To: miralax Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 7:16 AM Subject: Re: Liquid Magnesium-Calcium Supplement

,We used PlumSmart juice to hide the taste of the Natural Calm. However, magnesium has a pretty powerful bitter taste...it will be hard to hide it. Will he eat applesauce? It might hide good in there.Tracie

I have tried Natural Calm...but it changes the flavor of juice...my son is super sensitive to changes in his OJ.

What are some of the other brands that work for some of you? Are there any that taste good enough to drink straight, without diluting?

Many thanks!!

Guest guest

Thank you everyone. I'll go back and look again. To: miralax Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 8:52 PM Subject: Re: Speaking of PlumSmart Juice

There is definitely regular PlumSmart. "Light" is something different and too full of artificial everything.

Many thanks!!

Guest guest

good call Tracie!To: miralax Sent: Mon, March 12, 2012 7:52:18 PMSubject: Re: Speaking of PlumSmart Juice

Many thanks!!