RemedySpot.com

Re:JOY ABOUT THE SINUS RINSE.. Worst times

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All

Joy here is a tip from my Naturopath Dr. he said to do the Neti Pot nose rinse 3X's per week (no more) and do it in the morning so that the stuff you are rinsing out has a chance to totally get out (you need to get it all) possibly you could do it say after supper just not right before going to bed!

Just a quick Note

Great Health to All

Worst times

Hi Therese,Always puzzled me a bit, was used to winter being the bad time, didn’t notice the ‘down’ time thru xmas. When I look back the times of change were the most vulnerable times for infx.... this year realising how much even ‘mild extreme’ - yeah, ok, bit of a foxymoron – is a vulnerability... & now have to configure into my day-to-day life. I’m learning now how dependent I am on nebs at least once/twice day to keep me out of hospital.... 2 days no nebs, Id be back on IV abx. How on earth do you manage doing nebs every day with full-time teaching? I gather you teach art, as I did (way back), recall going back to school 10pm to change pottery kiln temps; guillotining mountains of paper for drawing, setting up kilns for glazing, setting up darkroom for photography..... And people carrying on about short hours and long hols! Professionally, my supposed detachment, non-involvement in productions, sports days etc - & attending ‘voluntary’ professnl develpmnt days - just couldn’t do - wasn’t viewed well, usually didn’t have contracts renewed, & after an injury gave up altogether... I also now realise what you meant about the sinus rinse being so messy – oh my isn’t it what! But I have found that doing it before bed means I don’t wake through the night due to sinus congestion. Such a messy blinking lot isn’t it, coughing, spluttering etc! Thank god for groups such as this! & I’m glad I’ve found some tools and things to ease things, even tho there’re times it’s hard not to feel angry the ‘horse has well bolted’ - being where I am could have been avoided if I’d had these same means just a few years earlier... But it wasn’t, and where I am now is where I is....and could be worse if didn’t have the nebs and etc!!!!Happy breathing JJoy -- -- "Wealth is nothing, position is nothing, fame is nothing.Who you become inside is everything.What happens to you is not as important as how you react to what happens."-- -- --Please phone prior to sending attachments larger than 1 MB thanks.