RemedySpot.com

Welcome NEW Members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings: I just wanted to take a moment and WELCOME our new members.  ASPIRES is comprised of parents, partners, spouses and those “with†AS.  I guess you can say we are a “mixed†bag of nuts! <wink>  Due to the fact that our brains are wired differently and we experience life differently, our responses to any given topic will vary.  This is what has made ASPIRES unique and effective. Feel free to lurk, check out our archive’s on previous discussions to feel a sense of the tone on this list and who we are and what we do -or- jump right in and introduce yourself and ask a question. Who am I?  My name is and I was married to a self dx. spouse for over 20 years.  We have three children on various parts on the spectrum.  We believe AS runs on both sides of our families. We divorced over 5 years ago and due to the economy are back sharing a home.  I know many folks have told me privately, “I rather be homeless that go back and live with my Ex.  Why?â€Â  Number one:  economy and most importantly we have both grown and are in different places.  I have done a lot of work on me going back to school to become a counselor.  He has grown as well and we have both had time to heal.  Life goes on………..  The only control we have over our lives is the choices we make along our journey. Welcome aboard.  I hope you find the answers you are seeking! Best regards. List Owner