RemedySpot.com

Re: party with 24/7 bronch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi

I wouldn’t quite go so far as to say I was a party chick, but, yeah there was an element of while you had that burst to ‘go for it’.... & confused the hell out of friends - there’s this typically really unpredictability about bronch, between individuals & personally. So hard to book hols, anything in advance involving $$, in case... and a test, an exam...well !!!

This year, after 3 14 days IV abx hospitalisations I’m having to realise I need to change my understanding of how I do what I do, seems the slightest extreme is enough... I miss long walks in our lovely rainforest. Sort of - I don’t have the energy, not much motivation to re-condition myself yet a 3rd time.....it’s too hot, I put so much effort in the previous 2 times & landed back in hospital....erm, do I want to try so hard again?!

What work do you do? You mention gigs, I gather you organise shows, conventions, music?? It sounds it would be energising/exhausting all at the same time... There are unfortunate people who can punish their bodies with every toxin known to man and still keep going, we’re lucky, our bodies come with a patent for needing frequent reality checks, what are we really here for etc....... I just KNOOOOW I’d’ve been the biggest hedonist, vain party animal, except that being stuck in hospitals and removed from others frequently for the 1st 20 yrs of life has an effect of engendering involuntary contemplation!

It’s ok tooo,

joy