RemedySpot.com

pain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i dont know how it works for everyone else but when the weather changes

it really tears me up. i have had bad headaches all week and in extreme

pain throughout my body. also sick to my stomach more than usual.

hope everyone has a good christmas,

bob

• 1 year later...

Hi ,Hashi is an auto immune disease, therefor it is not enough to take T4/3 pills. Dr. Kharrazian has a wonderful book out, he treats the underlying cause / the immune system.thyroidbook.com look through the newsletter / good info there as well.

To: Thyroiditis From: bannerelknc@...Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 03:35:43 -0700Subject: pain

I am still new to all this so thanks for your patience to my ignorant questions. Do you all have a lot of pain with hyothyrodism and hashimotos? There are times when I am in sooo much pain - aches, muscles etc.. If so what do you do for it?http://littlecabininthewoods.typepad.com LuAnn Photography www.capturing-life.com

Wow, that''s a great video on there.  I have so much to learn and need a good book.  do you think "Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms?When My Lab Tests are Normal"  book is good?  I don't have normal test results.http://littlecabininthewoods.typepad.com LuAnn Photography  www.capturing-life.com  --- From:

Wilbert Subject: RE: painTo: thyroiditis Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2010, 6:43 AM

Hi ,Hashi is an auto immune disease, therefor it is not enough to take T4/3 pills. Dr. Kharrazian has a wonderful book out, he treats the underlying cause / the immune system.thyroidbook.com      look through the newsletter / good info there as well.

To: Thyroiditis From: bannerelknc@...Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 03:35:43 -0700Subject: pain

I am still new to all this so thanks for your patience to my ignorant  questions.  Do  you all have a lot of pain with hyothyrodism  and hashimotos?    There are times when I am in sooo much pain - aches, muscles etc..  If so what do you do for it?http://littlecabininthewoods.typepad.com LuAnn Photography  www.capturing-life.com  

Yes. Hypothyroid or Hashi's can increase pain or the threshold for pain. One doctor thought I had fibromyalgia before the endo doc I was seeing had finished increasing my dosages. My pain problems are more tolerable when I am on a high enough thyroid replacement dosage. When another doc lowered my dosage the achy muscles and all over joint pain started to come back. I also have arthritis in my back so this gets worse too.

I also found that taking any sort of steroid drugs increased my all over pain and brain fog. I still don't have an answer as to why. Even asthma & allergy drugs with corticosteroids in them caused this.

What I eat also impacts this. If I eat too much processed or junk food the achy muscles & joints thing flares up.

I am still new to all this so thanks for your patience to my ignorant  questions.  Do  you all have a lot of pain with hyothyrodism  and hashimotos?    There are times when I am in sooo much pain - aches, muscles etc..  

If so what do you do for it?http://littlecabininthewoods.typepad.com

LuAnn Photography  www.capturing-life.com

Hi ,

What parasite did you have and how exactly did you get rid of it??

The inflammatory response caused by Hashis can trigger the brain's immune

system, and thus sets off inflammation in the brain. As we know Hashis

eventually causes low thyroid hormones levels, which adequate levels are

necessary to reduce brain inflammation.

There is new research that shows LDN also prevents microglial activation, the

main cause of chronic brain inflammation. Microglia cells are the brain's immune

cells. LDN has antioxidant properties that reduce the effects of free radicals

throughout the body, thereby reducing chronic inflammation. Do you use LDN as

part of your treatment? Or what special supplements do you take for the

impaired neurotransmitter and brain inflammation?

Muscle and joint pain can also be due to severe inflammation and decreased blood

circulation, from slowed metabolism as well as critical T3 deficiency.

Not all doctors are incompetent. My doctor treated the underlying causes of my

illness four years ago, otherwise I would still be crippled and dying.

Best,

~Bj

>

> From:

> Wilbert

> Subject: RE: pain

> To: thyroiditis

> Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2010, 6:43 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi ,

> Hashi is an auto immune disease, therefor it is not enough to take T4/3 pills.

Dr. Kharrazian has a wonderful book out, he treats the underlying cause / the

immune system.

> thyroidbook.com look through the newsletter / good info there as well.

>

>

>

>

> To: Thyroiditis

> From: bannerelknc@...

> Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 03:35:43 -0700

> Subject: pain

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I am still new to all this so thanks for your patience to my ignorant

questions. Do you all have a lot of pain with hyothyrodism and hashimotos?

There are times when I am in sooo much pain - aches, muscles etc.. If so what

do you do for it?

>

>

> http://littlecabininthewoods.typepad.com LuAnn Photography

www.capturing-life.com

>