RemedySpot.com

Re: Jewish Hospital

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey, Norma, so what's the number one respiratory hosp in the US?

Kay

-------------- Original message --------------

and Jan,

I am from a small town about 50 miles east of St. Louis in Illinois. When my mother was 63 years old, she had surgery for a benign brain tumor at Jewish Hospital. At that time it was called Hospital. It has a great reputation especially for respiratory problems. According to the US News and Report and AARP it was and perhaps still is the second best hospital for respiratory problems in the US. I have many cousins and friends in St. Louis in addition to a l06-year old aunt. I was talking to a friend from St. Louis this evening whose parents, brother, one daughter and son-in-law are all doctors. She told me about this hospital's excellent reputation.

I hope this reassures you.

Best wishes,

Norma (now living near Austin, Texas)

Thanks Norma. That is reassuring!! Norma Henry wrote: and Jan, I am from a small town about 50 miles east of St. Louis in Illinois. When my mother was 63 years old, she had surgery for a benign brain tumor at Jewish Hospital. At that time it was called Hospital. It has a great reputation especially for respiratory problems. According to the US News and Report and AARP it

was and perhaps still is the second best hospital for respiratory problems in the US. I have many cousins and friends in St. Louis in addition to a l06-year old aunt. I was talking to a friend from St. Louis this evening whose parents, brother, one daughter and son-in-law are all doctors. She told me about this hospital's excellent reputation. I hope this reassures you. Best wishes, Norma (now living near Austin, Texas)

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

You are very welcome, . As I recall, you live in Peoria. When we lived in Iowa City, Iowa for 14 years we traveled through Peoria on our way to my parents' home near St. Louis. Norma Cook wrote: Thanks Norma. That is reassuring!! Norma Henry <3norma-henrysbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: and Jan, I am from a small town about 50 miles east of St. Louis in Illinois. When my mother was 63 years old, she had surgery for a benign brain tumor at Jewish Hospital. At that time it was called Hospital. It has a great reputation especially for respiratory problems. According to the US News and Report and AARP it was and perhaps still is the second best hospital for respiratory problems in the US. I have many cousins and friends in St. Louis in addition to a l06-year old aunt. I was talking to a friend from St. Louis this evening whose parents, brother, one daughter and son-in-law are all doctors. She told me about this hospital's excellent reputation. I hope this reassures you. Best wishes, Norma (now living near Austin,

Texas) Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Kay, According to the US News and World Report 07/12/2002 National Jewish Center, Denver, CO is #1, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN., is #2, s Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD is #3 and Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO is #4. I will check the web address to find out if this ranking has changed since that date. My husband had a job offer at s Hopkins when he received his PH.D. but declined as he said that he did not want to live in Baltimore. I wanted him to take that job as I wanted to live near one of the best hospitals in the US.. Normaericnkayn@... wrote: Hey, Norma, so what's the number one respiratory hosp in the US? Kay -------------- Original message -------------- From: Norma Henry <3norma-henrysbcglobal (DOT) net> and Jan, I am from a small town about 50 miles east of St. Louis in Illinois. When my mother was 63 years old, she had surgery for a benign brain tumor at Jewish Hospital. At that time it was called Hospital. It has a great reputation especially for respiratory problems. According to the US News and Report and AARP it was and perhaps still is the second best hospital for respiratory problems in the

US. I have many cousins and friends in St. Louis in addition to a l06-year old aunt. I was talking to a friend from St. Louis this evening whose parents, brother, one daughter and son-in-law are all doctors. She told me about this hospital's excellent reputation. I hope this reassures you. Best wishes, Norma (now living near Austin, Texas)