RemedySpot.com

What worked for us

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just wanted to share what worked for us................. Shaklee herblax Kirkman Chewable probiotics mag citrate (Natural Calm) Kid Calm when she was littleEx-Lax to soften he stool

producing a next day soft bmLots of H20!!!!!!Diet changesacupunctureNo Cheetos............the cheese ingredient in any type of cheese type snacks were binding for us Fresh fruit, veggieslots of watermelon and fruits that hold

water Fresh squeezed LemonadeFood allergy testing (Corn may be a binder for some people as an example) Vitamin deficiency testing stool sample testing through alternative medicineDigestive enzymes (prescribed by an alternative medical professional) Crushed Ice in slushy drinks with fun straws! Turn them into professional mixers creating concoctions to get them to drink more water. (Pomagranite, fresh lemons, add strawberries for Strawberry lemonade!) (Cute little umbrellas to garnish along with a slice of orange) Lots of Love! ♥None of these were given at one given time, these are just a list of things that helped us over time. I always work hand n hand with my Physician upon giving my children anything or I call a Pharmacist or person / manufacturer of whom I purchased the product from. Always follow the label instructions............