RemedySpot.com

Well water Lithium levels/FIJI water

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Our bodies craving trace minerals in ground water makes perfect sense.

I have also read documentation that the 'fountain of youth' along with these

waters from certain regions help with mood due to the natural salts.

Perhaps an underlying hyponatremia, another side effect of Miralax is being

quelled. My son said he felt better immediately after drinking a bottle of FIJI

water. He said 'it calms my stomach' Another time he described the FIJI as

being very 'soothing' He insisted I try it and to my surprise I noticed a

subtle, unexplainable difference, not knowing what I know now.

For these kids with problems it is a small price to pay if it helps.

Buying a Kangen water filter would definitely be the way to go if you had a very

sick child in your home. I am even wondering if insurance might cover it with a

documented history of serious bowel issues. My understanding is the water

filter in your home actually pumps in oxygen,

Does anyone know if this is correct?

I am thinking the extra oxygen might delay cell death when Miralax is attacking

the Mitochondria, known as the powerhouse of every cell.

If the Japanese Ministry of Health recommends this water, something is right

about it.

Guest guest

We actually have a very nice water filtration system from Nikken, but even so, I still saw improvement on the well water in the Tucson area, even though I was anxious about that water because of all the mining in the area. I will look into the Kangen water too...I have tried in the past adding trace minerals to her water but that was getting expensive and we weren't seeing a difference, but it might be easier to discern a difference now that she isn't severely backed up like she was before (before, I think the problem was so severe that NOTHING could really make a difference even if it was something that she really needed). Bonnie

-----Original Message-----From: annabanananumerouno@...Sent: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 10:01:47 -0400To: miralax Subject: Well water Lithium levels/FIJI water

Our bodies craving trace minerals in ground water makes perfect sense.

I have also read documentation that the 'fountain of youth' along with these waters from certain regions help with mood due to the natural salts.

Perhaps an underlying hyponatremia, another side effect of Miralax is being quelled. My son said he felt better immediately after drinking a bottle of FIJI water. He said 'it calms my stomach' Another time he described the FIJI as being very 'soothing' He insisted I try it and to my surprise I noticed a subtle, unexplainable difference, not knowing what I know now.

For these kids with problems it is a small price to pay if it helps.

Buying a Kangen water filter would definitely be the way to go if you had a very sick child in your home. I am even wondering if insurance might cover it with a documented history of serious bowel issues. My understanding is the water filter in your home actually pumps in oxygen,

Does anyone know if this is correct?

I am thinking the extra oxygen might delay cell death when Miralax is attacking the Mitochondria, known as the powerhouse of every cell.

If the Japanese Ministry of Health recommends this water, something is right about it.

Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!

Visit http://www.inbox.com/photosharing to find out more!

Guest guest

In response to annabanananumerouno@......

You are correct that Enagic ionizers produce Kangen water which is oxygenated and alkaline, optimal for health.

In Japan, they are certified medical devices.

Hiromi Shinya, M.D. of Beth Israel Medical Center, NY, recommends Kangen water. He treats the ministry of Japan and the people of the U.S., alternating 6 months at a time in each of the countries.

Boutillette-Torlucci, JP+ 99494

Want to grow your own fruits and veggies at home? Check out the Tower Garden!

www.susant.towergarden.com Developed from Disney's hydroponic technology used at THE LAND.

See www.healthwithsusan.com to learn how to add nutritious, vine-ripened fruits & veggies to your diet!

Ask about how children ages 4-16 and F/T college students receive free Juice Plus+!

See www.tapintokangen.com to learn more about ionized, alkaline, oxygen-rich drinking water.

Providing education so that people may invest in the future of their health!

To: miralax From: bonniefernandes@...Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 10:39:32 -0800Subject: RE: Well water Lithium levels/FIJI water

We actually have a very nice water filtration system from Nikken, but even so, I still saw improvement on the well water in the Tucson area, even though I was anxious about that water because of all the mining in the area. I will look into the Kangen water too...I have tried in the past adding trace minerals to her water but that was getting expensive and we weren't seeing a difference, but it might be easier to discern a difference now that she isn't severely backed up like she was before (before, I think the problem was so severe that NOTHING could really make a difference even if it was something that she really needed). Bonnie

-----Original Message-----From: annabanananumerouno@...Sent: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 10:01:47 -0400To: miralax Subject: Well water Lithium levels/FIJI water

Our bodies craving trace minerals in ground water makes perfect sense.I have also read documentation that the 'fountain of youth' along with these waters from certain regions help with mood due to the natural salts. Perhaps an underlying hyponatremia, another side effect of Miralax is being quelled. My son said he felt better immediately after drinking a bottle of FIJI water. He said 'it calms my stomach' Another time he described the FIJI as being very 'soothing' He insisted I try it and to my surprise I noticed a subtle, unexplainable difference, not knowing what I know now.For these kids with problems it is a small price to pay if it helps.Buying a Kangen water filter would definitely be the way to go if you had a very sick child in your home. I am even wondering if insurance might cover it with a documented history of serious bowel issues. My understanding is the water filter in your home actually pumps in oxygen,Does anyone know if this is correct?I am thinking the extra oxygen might delay cell death when Miralax is attacking the Mitochondria, known as the powerhouse of every cell.If the Japanese Ministry of Health recommends this water, something is right about it.

Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!Visit http://www.inbox.com/photosharing to find out more!