RemedySpot.com

RE: VUR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I entered VUR into Google and found this website:

http://www.vurinfo.com/

Boutillette-Torlucci, JP+ 99494

Want to grow your own fruits and veggies at home? Check out the Tower Garden!

www.susant.towergarden.com Developed from Disney's hydroponic technology used at THE LAND.

See www.healthwithsusan.com to learn how to add nutritious, vine-ripened fruits & veggies to your diet!

Ask about how children ages 4-16 and F/T college students receive free Juice Plus+!

See www.tapintokangen.com to learn more about ionized, alkaline, oxygen-rich drinking water.

Providing education so that people may invest in the future of their health!

To: miralax From: dreamjeanie@...Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:50:03 -0700Subject: VUR

Does anyone know what this stands for?

Guest guest

That's what I thought.....when I typed it in, I couldn't find anything but I was in a hurry and at work. Thanks This is something that I think needs to be thoroughly investigated with this drug. This happens to too many children for it not to related. I wonder if it's deadening these nerves? People need to report to FDA ASAP! CausesIn healthy individuals the ureters enter the urinary bladder obliquely and run submucosally for some distance. This, in addition to the ureter's muscular attachments, helps secure and support them posteriorly. Together these features produce a valvelike effect that occludes the ureteric opening during storage and voiding of urine. In people with VUR, failure of this mechanism occurs, with resultant retrograde flow of urine.Hardikar syndrome can include Vesicoureteral reflux, Hydronephrosis, cleft lip and palate, Intestinal obstruction and other symptoms.[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesicoureteral_reflux From: Torlucci To: Miralax Yahoo Group <miralax >Sent: Wed, May 30, 2012 7:30:29 PMSubject: RE: VUR

I entered VUR into Google and found this website:

www.susant.towergarden.com Developed from Disney's hydroponic technology used at THE LAND.

See www.healthwithsusan.com to learn how to add nutritious, vine-ripened fruits & veggies to your diet!

Ask about how children ages 4-16 and F/T college students receive free Juice Plus+!

See www.tapintokangen.com to learn more about ionized, alkaline, oxygen-rich drinking water.

To: miralax From: dreamjeanie@...Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:50:03 -0700Subject: VUR

Guest guest

You're very welcome. I have never heard of VUR before, thankfully.

I share this group as a wonderful source of information with everyone that I speak with... especially new parents who will possibly come across Miralax in the future... in hopes that we can spare others from so much pain and suffering.

To: miralax From: dreamjeanie@...Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:21:51 -0700Subject: Re: VUR

That's what I thought.....when I typed it in, I couldn't find anything but I was in a hurry and at work. Thanks

This is something that I think needs to be thoroughly investigated with this drug. This happens to too many children for it not to related. I wonder if it's deadening these nerves?

People need to report to FDA ASAP!

Causes

In healthy individuals the ureters enter the urinary bladder obliquely and run submucosally for some distance. This, in addition to the ureter's muscular attachments, helps secure and support them posteriorly. Together these features produce a valvelike effect that occludes the ureteric opening during storage and voiding of urine. In people with VUR, failure of this mechanism occurs, with resultant retrograde flow of urine.

Hardikar syndrome can include Vesicoureteral reflux, Hydronephrosis, cleft lip and palate, Intestinal obstruction and other symptoms.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesicoureteral_reflux

To: Miralax Yahoo Group <miralax >Sent: Wed, May 30, 2012 7:30:29 PMSubject: RE: VUR

I entered VUR into Google and found this website: http://www.vurinfo.com/

Guest guest

I think VUR is a mechanical issue - my nephew had it and I had my daughter tested - but it can lead to serious infections - maybe kids who don't know they have it and get uti's and are on miralax are more vulnerable to the effects of peg?

You're very welcome. I have never heard of VUR before, thankfully. I share this group as a wonderful source of information with everyone that I speak with... especially new parents who will possibly come across Miralax in the future... in hopes that we can spare others from so much pain and suffering.

To: miralax From: dreamjeanie@...Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:21:51 -0700Subject: Re: VUR

That's what I thought.....when I typed it in, I couldn't find anything but I was in a hurry and at work. Thanks

This is something that I think needs to be thoroughly investigated with this drug. This happens to too many children for it not to related. I wonder if it's deadening these nerves?

Causes

In healthy individuals the ureters enter the urinary bladder obliquely and run submucosally for some distance. This, in addition to the ureter's muscular attachments, helps secure and support them posteriorly. Together these features produce a valvelike effect that occludes the ureteric opening during storage and voiding of urine. In people with VUR, failure of this mechanism occurs, with resultant retrograde flow of urine.

Hardikar syndrome can include Vesicoureteral reflux, Hydronephrosis, cleft lip and palate, Intestinal obstruction and other symptoms.[1]

To: Miralax Yahoo Group <miralax >Sent: Wed, May 30, 2012 7:30:29 PMSubject: RE: VUR

Guest guest

On the other hand........what if one had a child that never had any urinary tract issues until they took PEG and ended up with urinary pain, calcium oxalates in their urine, and diagnosed with VUR. I've heard this sooooo many times on here, and I believe it's on the FDA adverse reactions also. To: miralax Sent: Thu,

May 31, 2012 6:30:50 AMSubject: Re: VUR

I think VUR is a mechanical issue - my nephew had it and I had my daughter tested - but it can lead to serious infections - maybe kids who don't know they have it and get uti's and are on miralax are more vulnerable to the effects of peg?

You're very welcome. I have never heard of VUR before, thankfully. I share this group as a wonderful source of information with everyone that I speak with... especially new parents who will possibly come across Miralax in the future... in hopes that we can spare others from so much pain and suffering.

Causes

Guest guest

My 3 year old daughter has VUR.  Basically it is when the valves

connecting the ureters and bladder don’t function properly and allow urine to

backflow into the kidneys causing infection.   She had reimplantation surgery

so no longer has the reflux, but suffers from constipation, as many VUR kids

do.  Both her urologist and pediatrician recommended Miralax daily.  I was

giving it to her with no apparent side effects until I came across this group

and will now investigate further. 

miralax [mailto:miralax ] On Behalf Of CAChitter@...

Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 7:31 AM

To: miralax

Subject: Re: VUR

I think VUR is a mechanical issue - my nephew had it and I had my

daughter tested - but it can lead to serious infections - maybe kids who don't

know they have it and get uti's and are on miralax are more vulnerable to the

effects of peg?

In a message dated 5/30/2012 9:59:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

bouts1@... writes:

You're very welcome. I have

never heard of VUR before, thankfully.

I share this group as a wonderful source of information with everyone that I

speak with... especially new parents who will possibly come across Miralax

in the future... in hopes that we can spare others from so much pain and

suffering.

Want

to grow your own fruits and veggies at home? Check out the Tower Garden!

www.susant.towergarden.com

Developed from Disney's hydroponic technology used at THE LAND.

See www.healthwithsusan.com to learn how to

add nutritious, vine-ripened fruits & veggies to your diet!

See www.tapintokangen.com to learn more about

ionized, alkaline, oxygen-rich drinking water.

Providing education so that people may invest in the future of

their health!

Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:21:51 -0700

Subject: Re: VUR

That's what I thought.....when I typed it in, I couldn't find

anything but I was in a hurry and at work. Thanks

This is something that I think needs to

be thoroughly investigated with this drug. This happens to too many

children for it not to related. I wonder if it's deadening these nerves?

Causes

In

healthy individuals the ureters enter the urinary bladder obliquely and run

submucosally for some distance. This, in addition to the ureter's muscular

attachments, helps secure and support them posteriorly. Together these features

produce a valvelike effect that occludes the ureteric opening during storage

and voiding of urine. In people with VUR, failure of this mechanism occurs,

with resultant retrograde flow of urine.

Hardikar

syndrome can include Vesicoureteral reflux, Hydronephrosis, cleft lip and palate, Intestinal obstruction and

other symptoms.[1]

To: Miralax Yahoo Group <miralax >

Sent: Wed, May 30, 2012 7:30:29 PM

Subject: RE: VUR

I entered VUR into Google and

found this website:

Want

to grow your own fruits and veggies at home? Check out the Tower Garden!

www.susant.towergarden.com

Developed from Disney's hydroponic technology used at THE LAND.

See www.healthwithsusan.com to learn how to

add nutritious, vine-ripened fruits & veggies to your diet!

See www.tapintokangen.com to learn more about

ionized, alkaline, oxygen-rich drinking water.

Providing education so that people may invest in the future of

their health!

Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:50:03 -0700

Subject: VUR

Does

anyone know what this stands for?

Guest guest

My daughter was born with Vesicoureteral Reflux and Hydronephrosis. The

gynecologist saw it while I was pregnant with her, at my 20-week ultrasound.

Upon birth, another ultrasound was taken and she was put on daily antibiotics to

prevent urinary tract infections. She got a UTI at only a month old and was

hospitalized with IV antibiotics. She continued with daily antibiotics. After

another UTI at 7 months old, despite the daily antibiotics, her pediatric

urologist performed a surgery called vesicoureteral reimplantation when she was

8 months old. She is almost 4 years old now. As long as she is not constipated,

she won't get UTI's. The pediatric urologist is pushing Miralax, but we give her

magnesium citrate with calcium, vitamin C, and fish oil to keep her regular.

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing Mel sounds like she's been through a lot!To: miralax Sent: Thu, May 31, 2012 2:58:07 PMSubject: Re: VUR

My daughter was born with Vesicoureteral Reflux and Hydronephrosis. The gynecologist saw it while I was pregnant with her, at my 20-week ultrasound. Upon birth, another ultrasound was taken and she was put on daily antibiotics to prevent urinary tract infections. She got a UTI at only a month old and was hospitalized with IV antibiotics. She continued with daily antibiotics. After another UTI at 7 months old, despite the daily antibiotics, her pediatric urologist performed a surgery called vesicoureteral reimplantation when she was 8 months old. She is almost 4 years old now. As long as she is not constipated, she won't get UTI's. The pediatric urologist is pushing Miralax, but we give her magnesium citrate with calcium, vitamin C, and fish oil to keep her regular.