RemedySpot.com

Re: Immonoglobin Deficiency?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Joy,

I am fortunate that I have done as much as I have with my life. I have been plagued with bronchitis, sinus infections, coughing throughout my life. But no pneumonias, so it probably made it harder to diagnose. Dx with asthma, about 20 years ago, but never really responded to any of the inhalers or had low oxygen levels. Dx with bronchiectasis about two years ago, I was much sicker then and on anti's and cortisone for a long time. Last year, was tested to immunoglobulin deficiency by my new pulmon doc (due to old doc moving away and me moving) and was told no more anti's or cortisone. If I get an infection they will give me immunoglobulin infusions by IV to fight it. Fortunately, although I get a lot of phleghm and stuff in the a.m., I have not been really sick, just fatigue, etc. SO, I don't know. I have a feeling my new pulmon doc doesn't really understand the finer points of this whole thing, and I have about given up on the medical profession.

I am all for self care, and enjoying whatever I have left. My energy levels dictate what I can and can't do.

Be well and take care,

MarilynStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.