RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: vaccine death in England

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We don't know if he had allergies. We are currently working with the ME to see if any of his blood is available for testing and if it can be tested for allergies just over three years after his death.

We didn't follow up with the comp program. 's death has taken it's toll and the time and effort it takes to convince people it is mostly likely the cause was too much. It is difficult to convince the medical world of anything if it makes them look responsible/bad. We planned an event in his memory instead...www.jacobdavidbaker.com, and then we became pregnant with our daughter and have spent her life time researching allergies and how to manage them. She is fatally allergic to eggs and peanuts. We believe probably was too but we know what he ate days before he died and for the most part it should have been safe. He hadn't been fed eggs, peanuts, strawberries, etc. ever. He was just on the verge of being introduced to these things...and then he died. I miss him.

I am anxious to hear your hearing outcome. If had lived I would have done the same. Good luck!

vaccine death in England> > > > http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462405,00.html> > > > Take note of what the doctor is quoted as saying at the end of the article. Now there's a doctor we should all go to! Not.>