RemedySpot.com

Re: Nattalie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I missed this in your prior post. Thanks so much for sending this. I think this is exactly what has been happening with my kids. I think it is the calcification peice that is most interesting. Vitamin d deffiency causes calcification. I really hope this is our answer. We spent over 7,000 on cranial sacral and chiro last year just to keep our kids healthy. Something has got to give, they should be stabilizing by now. One promising this is that for the first time in almost a year my sons lymph nodes are going down. I am going to read this entire article. Thanks so much.

Subject: NattalieTo: miralax Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 8:02 PM

This segment is from the last post link from "my sadness post". I thought you would like this!! Jennie<><http://www.acu- cell.com/ mr.htmlSpinal Alignment (neurological factor) has a profound effect on mineral ratios - which is somethingthat has not been taught in Chiropractic Schools thus far. The relationship became apparent to meafter many years of measuring patients before and after they visited a Chiropractor or an Osteopath,where all of a sudden certain mineral ratios - corresponding to specific spinal segments - unexpectedlychanged.However, not only can spinal manipulation affect the ratio of various minerals -- it works the other wayaround as well. By supplementing various amounts of minerals to manipulate their ratio, one can alsoaffect spinal alignment of the corresponding

segment - both positively or negatively! This generallyworks provided there is good spinal mobility, otherwise manual manipulation is required, particularlywhen calcification is involved, or when long-term supplementation has failed to achieve normal ratios.In such cases, a few spinal adjustments may be the answer, which will correct / normalize a particularmineral ratio, and resolve related medical symptoms as well.This is also one reason why chiropractic adjustments are at times able to correct specific medicalproblems - other than simple skeletal or muscular disorders - and where orthodox medical reasoningcannot find or explain the mechanism involved. We are all too familiar how patients keep visitingChiropractors over and over again, with the effects frequently only lasting a few days, or sometimesonly a few hours. In some cases the solution

to that can be quite simple: Once you normalize the ratioof as many associated mineral pairs as possible - corresponding to the troublesome spinal segments -the adjustment will subsequently "hold" and further manipulations are no longer necessary.Only mineral pairs that are associated with one another such as calcium to magnesium are able toaffect specific spinal segments, which in case of calcium and magnesium would be T1, or in case ofcopper and chromium would be L1. The ratio of other mineral pairs such as potassium / sodium, oriron / zinc has mostly organic implications - or only indirectly effects spinal alignment, but they are notassociated with specific spinal segments.

I thought of her immediately................interesting!

Subject: NattalieTo: miralax Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 8:02 PM

This segment is from the last post link from "my sadness post". I thought you would like this!! Jennie<><http://www.acu- cell.com/ mr.htmlSpinal Alignment (neurological factor) has a profound effect on mineral ratios - which is somethingthat has not been taught in Chiropractic Schools thus far. The relationship became apparent to meafter many years of measuring patients before and after they visited a Chiropractor or an Osteopath,where all of a sudden certain mineral ratios - corresponding to specific spinal segments - unexpectedlychanged.However, not only can spinal manipulation affect the ratio of various minerals -- it works the other wayaround as well. By supplementing various amounts of minerals to manipulate their ratio, one can alsoaffect spinal alignment of the corresponding

segment - both positively or negatively! This generallyworks provided there is good spinal mobility, otherwise manual manipulation is required, particularlywhen calcification is involved, or when long-term supplementation has failed to achieve normal ratios.In such cases, a few spinal adjustments may be the answer, which will correct / normalize a particularmineral ratio, and resolve related medical symptoms as well.This is also one reason why chiropractic adjustments are at times able to correct specific medicalproblems - other than simple skeletal or muscular disorders - and where orthodox medical reasoningcannot find or explain the mechanism involved. We are all too familiar how patients keep visitingChiropractors over and over again, with the effects frequently only lasting a few days, or sometimesonly a few hours. In some cases the solution

to that can be quite simple: Once you normalize the ratioof as many associated mineral pairs as possible - corresponding to the troublesome spinal segments -the adjustment will subsequently "hold" and further manipulations are no longer necessary.Only mineral pairs that are associated with one another such as calcium to magnesium are able toaffect specific spinal segments, which in case of calcium and magnesium would be T1, or in case ofcopper and chromium would be L1. The ratio of other mineral pairs such as potassium / sodium, oriron / zinc has mostly organic implications - or only indirectly effects spinal alignment, but they are notassociated with specific spinal segments.

Jennie,

I just wanted to send you another thankyou for sending this to me. I have absolutely found this to be the case, I have even seen certain probiotics pull my kids out of line.. Now I just have to figure out what they are missing. So far the vitamin d is going very very well. So far they are holding bettter and I have never seen them which such an amazing appetite they are way less picky, the other thing I am finding really weird is neither of them want milk. They used to be milk junkies, me and my hubby are stumped, we are quessing it is because they are being supplemented the vitamin d the crazy milk cravings have stopped. Time will tell, cross your fingers for me that we are finally approach resolution for them:)

From: Jennie <mykidshisgift@ yahoo.com>Subject: NattalieTo: miralax@yahoogroups .comDate: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 8:02 PM

That is great about the milk(it is constipating and loaded with chemicals). I was so glad when my son didnt want it anymore also, just quit on his own(milk junkie befor also)!! These vitamin/mineral/bacteria ect is so flustrating sometimes. Just when I learn about something good it just always seems something pops up that it imbalances etc. Just wish our food lines wasnt so depleted of all the needed supplements and loaded with all the chemicals and junk food wasnt so tempting! giggles! Jennie<><

From: Jennie <mykidshisgift@ yahoo.com>Subject: NattalieTo: miralax@yahoogroups .comDate: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 8:02 PM