RemedySpot.com

RE: eye blinking

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have seen this, especially in my son. Miralax made it worse, waaay worse. My kids were really out in the neck and the first sign of going back out is always eye behaviour especially in the right eye, (right neck out) We are now trying vitamin d 1,000 mg and it has been workig little miracles for them. Take a good look at your little ones vitamin d intake, www.vitamindcouncil.org it plays a very big role in digestion immunity growth, allergies, and especially oxalates. If your body is deffiecient in vitamin d it cannot properly process calcium and too much ends up floating around in the body. My kids are going 3 weeks now and holding adjustments, this is first time ever. We are still new to this, but even if the vitamin d doesnt fix anything, i will

never stop it, it just make good common sense. My daughter was even getting a ton of vitamin d2 and obviously not absorbing it, the d3 is working. Good luck.

Subject: eye blinkingTo: miralax Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 11:31 AM

Does anyone have any theories about miralax and eye blinking? My 3 year old has been blinking his eyes in an exagerated way. He has done this for the last year and it has been noted as a possible sensory tic by his neurologist. I have noticed that the blinking has gotten worse now that it is winter and very dry in northern wisconsin. I have heard that the oxalates are deposited in the eyes first. Does this make any sense. He also rubs his eyes?

Pam, If you don’t mind me asking, where in northern Wisconsin do

you live? I am in La Crosse.

Tracie

miralax [mailto:miralax ] On Behalf Of pamruetten

Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 11:31 AM

To: miralax

Subject: eye blinking

Does anyone have any theories about miralax and

eye blinking? My 3

year old has been blinking his eyes in an exagerated way. He has done

this for the last year and it has been noted as a possible sensory tic

by his neurologist. I have noticed that the blinking has gotten worse