RemedySpot.com

star's lemonade

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Star's lemonade helps with mucus, digestion and inflammation 1 fresh lemon10 oz water2 tbs. PURE Maple syrup1/4 tsp Cayenne pepperYou are suppose to work your way up to 1/4, if you google you will findTo: "miralax " <miralax >Sent: Thu, August 2, 2012 7:43:34 PMSubject: Re: Re: My experiencies with Miralax

For us blackstrap molasses,lemon juice and figs do the trick for our youngest she also will drink caffeine (black tea)to help. For our oldest she finds raw baby spinach,magnesium(supplement and bathing in epsom salts) and senna when needed seems to work. The youngest has a ton of allergies that once we removed seemed to reduce her constipation. For the oldest dairy is the number one contributor to her issues. My youngest did the best once we removed all corn products. After talking to so many folks it seems there are many

different reasons for constipation and just as many different ways to help relieve it, and it can be dangerous if not treated for the individual. all treatments should be discussed with your Dr.My youngest got very very ill (anxiety,OCD,rash,mal nourishment,made her kidney disease worse and more)from the Miralax, but when my oldest has used it we have seen no ill effects. Like any product there are side effects that may only effect a few, perhaps it is safe for you.Hope you find a solution, and find a Dr. willing to help you resolve this health issue.Diane http://mitochondrialdepletionsyndrome.blogspot.com/ To: miralax Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 7:19 PM Subject: Re: My experiencies with Miralax

No, thank you. I checked hundreds of sites, info on the Internet, tried this and that, but nothing ever worked, except Miralax.

In my diet there is no white bread or anything from white flour, only whole grain - 1 slice a day, 1 cup pf bran cereal with raisins plus 2 tbsp flax seed oil for breakfast, vegetable soup with chicken or salmon with green salad for lunch, dinner - fruit, kiwi, mango, pears, cherries, peaches, etc.

I eat a lot of fruit during the day. At least 3-4 peaches, 4 kiwi, 3 mangos, plus cherries.

Absolutely no junk food for years. No cookies, no cakes,no chocolate, no ice cream, no pizza. Occasionaly I would have some lean sausage with my soup.

I was also reading some confusing things about probiotics, since some people take it to fight diarheea. I was taking them for a while, perhaps 2-3 months, did not notice any difference at all.

Also, some people take yoghurt with probiotics, what seems to help them. But youghurt is diary, so what's right?

Actually, I would prefer to stop Miralax cold turkey, but I am terrified to get impacted, as I already have from straining (before Miralax) some hemmorhoids. Miralax kept those in order, no problem with bleading or pain or so.

I am afraid, that prune juice won't be strong enough. Ona person here suggested taking pill with Senna - what is a stimulant laxative, which I think is also dangerous as it triggers peristal. motion of intestines.

I was also reading about taking Colace. But then, is it not just switching from one devil to another devil.....

My husband thinks I should keep taking Miralax, that it is not dangerous for adults. I disagree, as I absolutetly can see changes in my own behaviour. Plus, my heart is racing and I developed high blood pressure, when I always had a low pressure, :(.

I am just afraid, that my system at this age just won't jump back to some semi-normal routine.

I was keeping a journal before, my DR did not even want to have a look. Perhaps I will start it again, but I cannot see any happy ending.

As I was reading in some Files on this site, there were people that committed suicide while taking Miralax. I am afraid I will end up the same way, because all this eliminating issue is simply overtaking my life, it is on my mind every waking minute, as much as I try to relax and be positive.

Thank you for listening.

> > > >

> > > > > **

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I am 56 year old female. After a traumatic divorce at the age of 43 I

> > > > > started to have a problem with BM. I was struggling on my own for a

> > > decade,

> > > > > it was getting worse. Finally I went do a dr. Without any hesitation or

> > > > > futher checkup, he recommended Miralax / Lax a Day here in Canada.

> > > > > I am on Miralax for 2.5 years, daily dose 1 full cup plus, about 25

> > > grams

> > > > > daily.

> > > > >

> > > > > Lately I realized I developed some rapid heart beat, higher blood

> > > > > pressure,(in level of 130 /90 ) I am constantly nervous, have increased

> > > > > anxiety, I am constantly agitated, everything is irritating me. I have

> > > no

> > > > > patience at all, I am also losing my appetite. No appetie at all. My

> > > dr.

> > > > > thinks everything is in my head, since my blood work in January was ok.

> > > > > There is shortage of family doctors in my area, noone is accepting new

> > > > > patients.

> > > > >

> > > > > I am afraid that's all side effects of Miralax. My dr. doesn't think

> > > so,

> > > > > saying they give Miralax to children and that Miralax is safe for long

> > > term

> > > > > use. After reading posts on this web site, I do not think so.

> > > > >

> > > > > I am afraid to take Miralax anymore, but have no BM without it. I tried

> > > > > old prune juice for last two days, it worked, giving me some sort of

> > > > > diarheea similar BM.

> > > > >

> > > > > Anyone had similar experience with Miralax.

> > > > >

> > > > > Did anyone stopped Miralax "cold turkey" after being on it for 2.5

> > > years

> > > > > daily ? What did you use.

> > > > > I eat everything "right". Bran with flax oil for breakfast, vegetable

> > > soup

> > > > > and some fish, chicken for lunch. A lots and lots of fruit, as

> > > cherries,

> > > > > kiwi, mango, peaches, also green salads. Drink about 2 liters of water

> > > > > daily, still no go without Miralax.

> > > > >

> > > > > Any response is greatly appreciated.

> > > > > PS: Sorry for my english, as I am ESL.

> > > > > Thank you.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thank you- going to try it! :-)Diane http://mitochondrialdepletionsyndrome.blogspot.com/ To: miralax Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 8:50 PM Subject: star's lemonade

Star's lemonade helps with mucus, digestion and inflammation 1 fresh lemon10 oz water2 tbs. PURE Maple syrup1/4 tsp Cayenne pepperYou are suppose to work your way up to 1/4, if you google you will findTo: "miralax " <miralax >Sent: Thu, August 2, 2012 7:43:34 PMSubject: Re: Re: My experiencies with Miralax

For us blackstrap molasses,lemon juice and figs do the trick for our youngest she also will drink caffeine (black tea)to help. For our oldest she finds raw baby spinach,magnesium(supplement and bathing in epsom salts) and senna when needed seems to work. The youngest has a ton of allergies that once we removed seemed to reduce her constipation. For the oldest dairy is the number one contributor to her issues. My youngest did the best once we removed all corn products. After talking to so many folks it seems there are many

different reasons for constipation and just as many different ways to help relieve it, and it can be dangerous if not treated for the individual. all treatments should be discussed with your Dr.My youngest got very very ill (anxiety,OCD,rash,mal nourishment,made her kidney disease worse and more)from the Miralax, but when my oldest has used it we have seen no ill effects. Like any product there are side effects that may only effect a few, perhaps it is safe for you.Hope you find a solution, and find a Dr. willing to help you resolve this health issue.Diane http://mitochondrialdepletionsyndrome.blogspot.com/ To: miralax Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 7:19 PM Subject: Re: My experiencies with Miralax

No, thank you. I checked hundreds of sites, info on the Internet, tried this and that, but nothing ever worked, except Miralax.

In my diet there is no white bread or anything from white flour, only whole grain - 1 slice a day, 1 cup pf bran cereal with raisins plus 2 tbsp flax seed oil for breakfast, vegetable soup with chicken or salmon with green salad for lunch, dinner - fruit, kiwi, mango, pears, cherries, peaches, etc.

I eat a lot of fruit during the day. At least 3-4 peaches, 4 kiwi, 3 mangos, plus cherries.

Absolutely no junk food for years. No cookies, no cakes,no chocolate, no ice cream, no pizza. Occasionaly I would have some lean sausage with my soup.

I was also reading some confusing things about probiotics, since some people take it to fight diarheea. I was taking them for a while, perhaps 2-3 months, did not notice any difference at all.

Also, some people take yoghurt with probiotics, what seems to help them. But youghurt is diary, so what's right?

Actually, I would prefer to stop Miralax cold turkey, but I am terrified to get impacted, as I already have from straining (before Miralax) some hemmorhoids. Miralax kept those in order, no problem with bleading or pain or so.

I am afraid, that prune juice won't be strong enough. Ona person here suggested taking pill with Senna - what is a stimulant laxative, which I think is also dangerous as it triggers peristal. motion of intestines.

I was also reading about taking Colace. But then, is it not just switching from one devil to another devil.....

My husband thinks I should keep taking Miralax, that it is not dangerous for adults. I disagree, as I absolutetly can see changes in my own behaviour. Plus, my heart is racing and I developed high blood pressure, when I always had a low pressure, :(.

I am just afraid, that my system at this age just won't jump back to some semi-normal routine.

I was keeping a journal before, my DR did not even want to have a look. Perhaps I will start it again, but I cannot see any happy ending.

As I was reading in some Files on this site, there were people that committed suicide while taking Miralax. I am afraid I will end up the same way, because all this eliminating issue is simply overtaking my life, it is on my mind every waking minute, as much as I try to relax and be positive.

Thank you for listening.

> > > >

> > > > > **

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > decade,

> > > > > it was getting worse. Finally I went do a dr. Without any hesitation or

> > > grams

> > > > > daily.

> > > > >

> > > > > pressure,(in level of 130 /90 ) I am constantly nervous, have increased

> > > > > anxiety, I am constantly agitated, everything is irritating me. I have

> > > no

> > > dr.

> > > > > thinks everything is in my head, since my blood work in January was ok.

> > > > > There is shortage of family doctors in my area, noone is accepting new

> > > > > patients.

> > > > >

> > > so,

> > > > > saying they give Miralax to children and that Miralax is safe for long

> > > term

> > > > >

> > > > > I am afraid to take Miralax anymore, but have no BM without it. I tried

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > years

> > > soup

> > > cherries,

> > > > > kiwi, mango, peaches, also green salads. Drink about 2 liters of water

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

http://www.humannaturellc.com/component/option,com_rapidrecipe/Itemid,29/page,viewrecipe/recipe_id,2/ From: diane neuman To: "miralax " <miralax >Sent: Thu, August 2, 2012 9:01:58 PMSubject: Re: star's lemonade

Thank you- going to try it! :-)Diane http://mitochondrialdepletionsyndrome.blogspot.com/ To: miralax Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 8:50 PM Subject: star's lemonade

Thank you for listening.

> > > >

> > > > > **

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > decade,

> > > grams

> > > > > daily.

> > > > >

> > > no

> > > dr.

> > > > > patients.

> > > > >

> > > so,

> > > term

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > years

> > > soup

> > > cherries,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>