RemedySpot.com

EEG's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

for anyone going through these tests...............check out the toxicity of the chemicals they put on the probes for this test..................these chemicals love lipids and your brain is made up of lipid and you could be causing more damage than good. I've even spoke to the reps who deliver these chemicals to the hospitals, they are extremely toxic, the smell itself is enough to make you fall over.....................they pretty much crazy glue them to your childs head..................with a heavy air pressure hose, right into the scalp! I declined

From: megsoracco <megsoraccogmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: white oxalates in diaperTo: miralax@yahoogroups .comDate: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 7:22 AM

Angie wasn't ever diagnosed with seizures really, when she had an EEG,there was abnormal activity recorded, and that was all I was told.They keep wanting to do EEG's on her, which will not happen. It took 2hours to hook her up, it was a 24 hour EEG, and then she had to weararm restraints the whole 24 hours so as to not pull the leads off. Theneuro doesn't get how awful this is. I think I will give them a call,say she has constipation, and ask about something else. I know theonly way we will know if she needs it is another EEG, but I cannot puther through that again. Why do docs not care about this part ofmedicine????It looks like it may also be the Depakote causing her troubles. WOW!> >> > I was wondering, would Depakote sprinkles do this as well, I mean, > not get processed and come out in diaper? is on these as > well, so not sure. I > am thinking its not Depakote and more > Miralax, because it gets less and less and seems

to burn, I cannot > find any literature at all about Depakote in stools and burning.> > > >>