RemedySpot.com

Re: OT - hep a vaccine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

preschool usually lets you slide with a religious exemption paper you can easily get from a chiro

Thought I’d run this by you all…

My daughter just turned 2 last week. We’ve noticed for about 6 months that when she looks at books/pictures, she will often turn the picture/book upside-down. It seemed odd to both my husband and me since our son, at that age, was so deliberate about turning the books/pictures the right way. We haven’t noticed any developmental issues with her at all. In fact, she seems further ahead than our son was at each stage. She has good vocabulary and has put together sentences for a while. She has been dressing/undressing herself for months. She’s been initiating using the potty at least once a day since about 18 months. Can say the alphabet, counts… The upside-down book thing is just kinda odd.

Has anyone noticed this? Is it a sign of something I should be concerned about? She’s never been on any kind of meds, never been diagnosed with anything, no allergies…

Thanks.

Hi, you really need to consider no more vacs, especially if you suspect this is her gut issues. Vaccines destroy the gi systom, lowers the immune(80% or more of the immune is in the gut). I can tell you that that hep A is rarely a problem. It is one of those conditions that if a child gets that passes and then they are immune for life(the biggest symptom is fatigue). The vaccine is high high risk and even the cdc states you are not immune for life. If you are nervous, there is a reason for this and you need to trust your initial instincts on this. I sooooo wish I had trusted my instincts, but just thought I was being overprotective and the docs know what they are doing..........when it comes to vaccines, they dont, they are trained/programmed not think they are dangerous. You are most likely faced with no vaccines/no school, but you need to check on the

state excempts. Please trust your instincts!!! Dont be bullied, this is your child, not there's!!!

http://www.909shot.com/Diseases/hepatitis%20a.htm

state excempt info:

http://www.909shot.com/state-site/state-exemptions.htm---

Subject: OT - hep a vaccineTo: miralax Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 11:02 AM

Well, this is not what I want to be posting today! I just found out that our daughter's prek school wants her to have her 2nd hep A shot. OMG! We have not given her any vaccines since 2005 and we have been healing her gut. We thought that we would not have to deal with this until she entered kindergarten. So now we are in trauma. Is hep A one of those that we shoudl consider giving her? We are very against the vaccines, but at the same time hep A might be at her school sometime...at least more likely than polio or measles. Any advice appreciated. Jaeger wrote:

Thought I’d run this by you all…

My daughter just turned 2 last week. We’ve noticed for about 6 months that when she looks at books/pictures, she will often turn the picture/book upside-down. It seemed odd to both my husband and me since our son, at that age, was so deliberate about turning the books/pictures the right way. We haven’t noticed any developmental issues with her at all. In fact, she seems further ahead than our son was at each stage. She has good vocabulary and has put together sentences for a while. She has been dressing/undressing herself for months. She’s been initiating using the potty at least once a day since about 18 months. Can say the alphabet, counts… The upside-down book thing is just kinda odd.

Has anyone noticed this? Is it a sign of something I should be concerned about? She’s never been on any kind of meds, never been diagnosed with anything, no allergies…

Thanks.

Yes, some states are requiring the A now. We highly highly suspect this was the one that severly injured our son(I would have much rather him gone through the hep A condition than what he has had to indure from the vaccine). Jennie<><

Thought I'd run this by you all…

My daughter just turned 2 last week. We've noticed for about 6 months that when she looks at books/pictures, she will often turn the picture/book upside-down. It seemed odd to both my husband and me since our son, at that age, was so deliberate about turning the books/pictures the right way. We haven't noticed any developmental issues with her at all. In fact, she seems further ahead than our son was at each stage. She has good vocabulary and has put together sentences for a while. She has been dressing/undressing herself for months. She's been initiating using the potty at least once a day since about 18 months. Can say the alphabet, counts… The upside-down book thing is just kinda odd.

Has anyone noticed this? Is it a sign of something I should be concerned about? She's never been on any kind of meds, never been diagnosed with anything, no allergies…

Thanks.

I would agree with this. I had hep A myself when I was 7, got over it quickly, and never had any complications. Maybe you can get a doctor's note exempting her from the vaccine? That is what we have done for our two daughters (who unfortunately had already had most of the vaccines before we finally realized they were reacting to them). Our note does come from a chiropractor and the school still accepts it.

Bonnie

Hi, you really need to consider no more vacs, especially if you suspect this is her gut issues. Vaccines destroy the gi systom, lowers the immune(80% or more of the immune is in the gut). I can tell you that that hep A is rarely a problem. It is one of those conditions that if a child gets that passes and then they are immune for life(the biggest symptom is fatigue). The vaccine is high high risk and even the cdc states you are not immune for life. If you are nervous, there is a reason for this and you need to trust your initial instincts on this. I sooooo wish I had trusted my instincts, but just thought I was being overprotective and the docs know what they are doing..........when it comes to vaccines, they dont, they are trained/programmed not think they are dangerous. You are most likely faced with no vaccines/no school, but you need to check on the

state excempts. Please trust your instincts!!! Dont be bullied, this is your child, not there's!!!

http://www.909shot.com/Diseases/hepatitis%20a.htm

state excempt info:

http://www.909shot.com/state-site/state-exemptions.htm---

Subject: OT - hep a vaccineTo: miralax

Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 11:02 AM

Well, this is not what I want to be posting today! I just found out that our daughter's prek school wants her to have her 2nd hep A shot. OMG! We have not given her any vaccines since 2005 and we have been healing her gut. We thought that we would not have to deal with this until she entered kindergarten. So now we are in trauma. Is hep A one of those that we shoudl consider giving her? We are very against the vaccines, but at the same time hep A might be at her school sometime...at least more likely than polio or measles. Any advice appreciated.

Jaeger wrote:

Thought I'd run this by you all…

My daughter just turned 2 last week. We've noticed for about 6 months that when she looks at books/pictures, she will often turn the picture/book upside-down. It seemed odd to both my husband and me since our son, at that age, was so deliberate about turning the books/pictures the right way. We haven't noticed any developmental issues with her at all. In fact, she seems further ahead than our son was at each stage. She has good vocabulary and has put together sentences for a while. She has been dressing/undressing herself for months. She's been initiating using the potty at least once a day since about 18 months. Can say the alphabet, counts… The upside-down book thing is just kinda odd.

Has anyone noticed this? Is it a sign of something I should be concerned about? She's never been on any kind of meds, never been diagnosed with anything, no allergies…

Thanks.