>

>

>

> I was on MOM before my rectal surgery and graft and now had to stop

it

> as it gives me diarrhea no matter what dosage. What do I do now "

marg

>

Yikes!!! Your poor little guy. Waking up crying in pain. We recently had her on augmentin(antibiotic), and had to pull her off due to the crying. She ate a ton of bbq potatoe chips (thanks to her dad the free spirit!! she chowed down over half the big bag) It could just be a tummy ache she settle down with some homeopathic teething drops that have a history of relieving her of reflux symptoms. I was just wondering if there was a link between the potatoes and augmentin. They both have potasium. It is probably more likey that is the case. I was actually worried about her kidneys. Thanks for the quick response.

Subject: Re: help potassiumTo: miralax Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 9:56 PM

what is the reaction? Potassium affects the heart, we recently learned this when my son ended up in ICU for potassium drops(from the PEG they used)! Jennie<><> > From: margmessick <margmessick@ yahoo.com>> Subject: MOM> To: miralax@yahoogroups .com> Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 6:58 PM> > > > > I was on MOM before my rectal surgery and graft and now had to stop it > as it gives me diarrhea no matter what dosage. What do I do now" marg>

Im thinking there isnt enough potassium to worry! I do know that augmentin is one of those that many people react to/allergic to(it is in penicilin family, also a fungus...remember the antifungals later:). Or like you said maybe she ate to many chips:) I sure hope she feels better!! Jennie<><

From: Jennie <mykidshisgift@ yahoo.com>Subject: Re: help potassiumTo: miralax@yahoogroups .comDate: Friday, December 12, 2008, 9:56 PM

what is the reaction? Potassium affects the heart, we recently learned this when my son ended up in ICU for potassium drops(from the PEG they used)! Jennie<><> > From: margmessick <margmessick@ yahoo.com>> Subject: MOM> To: miralax@yahoogroups .com> Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 6:58 PM> > > > > I was on MOM before my rectal surgery and graft and now had to stop it > as it gives me diarrhea no matter what dosage. What do I do now" marg>

Nattalie, what are you giving and how are they reacting? Please hit compose to create you own title, this was in the middle of and Marg's conversation.............

From: margmessick <margmessick@ yahoo.com>Subject: MOMTo: miralax@yahoogroups .comDate: Friday, December 12, 2008, 6:58 PM

I was on MOM before my rectal surgery and graft and now had to stop it as it gives me diarrhea no matter what dosage. What do I do now" marg