RemedySpot.com

RE: fed up

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Tracie, I sure hope you find answers there, best wishes on that!! Please consider testing for hirschsprungs. I mention this because you said he has had this since birth. Hirschsprungs is a fetal condition they are born with. Most are diagnosed much younger than your or my son(9yrs), but as our doc said we must have been working very hard to keep things moving as im sure you have with your son also. It does seem to get worse with time/age. Im not saying this is a dx for your son, but something to consider if nothing is working anymore. Please keep us updated. Jennie<><

Subject: fed upTo: miralax Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 2:14 PM

Hi Group,

I think it was last week that I posted we are taking my son to Mexico for medical care with his constipation. I know, it’s a very drastic step, although I prefer the term “leap of faith” but we have to do something about this – it’s so bad and nothing is working anymore for him. I will be out of contact for the month of January (there is limited technology available there), but if you want to follow our story, my son and I have developed a blog at www.bubbaloobababy. blogspot. com. Feel free to post there, too.

Thanks for all your advice these last few years – whatever I learn there in regards to constipation, I’ll be sure to share. Talk to you in Feb!

Tracie

He was tested at 2 for Hirschsprungs – negative. They cannot

figure out why it’s happening. I think it’s a birth defect from the Clomid I

was on to conceive.

miralax [mailto:miralax ] On Behalf Of Jennie

Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 4:26 PM

To: miralax

Subject: Re: fed up

Hi Tracie, I sure hope you find answers there, best wishes

on that!! Please consider testing for hirschsprungs. I mention this because

you said he has had this since birth. Hirschsprungs is a fetal condition they

are born with. Most are diagnosed much younger than your or my son(9yrs), but

as our doc said we must have been working very hard to keep things moving as

im sure you have with your son also. It does seem to get worse with time/age.

Im not saying this is a dx for your son, but something to consider if nothing

is working anymore. Please keep us updated. Jennie<><

Subject: fed up

To: miralax

Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 2:14 PM

Hi

Group,

I

think it was last week that I posted we are taking my son to Mexico for

medical care with his constipation. I know, it’s a very drastic step,

although I prefer the term “leap of faith” but we have to do something about

this – it’s so bad and nothing is working anymore for him. I will be out of

contact for the month of January (there is limited technology available

there), but if you want to follow our story, my son and I have developed a

blog at www.bubbaloobababy.

blogspot. com. Feel free to post there, too.

Thanks

for all your advice these last few years – whatever I learn there in regards

to constipation, I’ll be sure to share. Talk to you in Feb!

Tracie

Sorry to hear you aren't getting anywhere, did you ever try Pfeiffer? It could be as simple as something in his body that shouldn't be there, i.e. arsenic, antomony, elevated copper, zinc deficiency etc. This is a non-profit organization and they test for almost everything, I swear by this organization , they are right on the money with their testing......................I'm not too impressed with the knowledge where you're going if there's really something wrong................Pfeiffer has state of the art testing

Jeanie

From: Happel's <ctajcharter (DOT) net>Subject: fed upTo: miralax@yahoogroups .comDate: Monday, December 22, 2008, 2:14 PM

Hi Group,

I think it was last week that I posted we are taking my son to Mexico for medical care with his constipation. I know, it’s a very drastic step, although I prefer the term “leap of faith” but we have to do something about this – it’s so bad and nothing is working anymore for him. I will be out of contact for the month of January (there is limited technology available there), but if you want to follow our story, my son and I have developed a blog at www.bubbaloobababy. blogspot. com. Feel free to post there, too.

Thanks for all your advice these last few years – whatever I learn there in regards to constipation, I’ll be sure to share. Talk to you in Feb!

Tracie