RemedySpot.com

Re: Need Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I went and got a back mssage last night whichworked wonders. She also suggested light stretches. Next week I might start the tapes again. TiBo TigerOhrere@... wrote: Sorry to hear that you're hurt. Sounds like you might need to see a dr. How long has it been? Do light stretches help at all? Regina

THE TI BO TIGER

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.

• 1 year later...

Yea I am still connected to my primary physician and my pulmonary doctor. But I tried they took away meds already, I just have to deal with all the ones I have u know. I used to have a box completely filled with medication....LOL pharmacy I know, 19yrs old and dealing with all this, Been thru it my entire life u know. I have a scar in the center of my chest and I question my parents about it but they always change the subject. Kinda always been curious about how it got there? Cook wrote: Hahaha. I have often thought life would be easier in a bubble like the boy in a bubble!!! If you don't want to take all those meds, just tell your doctors. I had mine cut down as far as possible about a year ago because I was tired of all the meds! Are you still connected to a doctor?? Marieliz Galindez <marie_pr60622> wrote: I went to University of Illinois, They suggested physical therapy, medicines for my low blood pressure, ummm lets see. Antibiotics for the infection in my right lung. Since my main bronchial is abnormally large and because of so much infection the wall around it is thin so med for that. My nasal med, my allergy. Seriously my house is like a pharmacy lol, My father suggested that I live in a

bubble...LOL Cook <dianaleacook> wrote: I live just a few hours south of Chicago by Peoria, IL. We go to Chicago several times a year. I take an antibiotic every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for my bronchiectasis. Has your doctor suggested anything like that? Do you go to Northwestern for medical care? I am transfering from Mayo Clinic down to -Jewish in St. Louis. Keep your chin up!!!! Keep talking. Marieliz Galindez <marie_pr60622> wrote: I am not talking any medication, I refuse to take anymore, I'm tired of it all, I have been to the hospital for my appointments in like months. I cant

do it anymore. I live in Chicago. I have been in the hospital my chest hurts but nothing I cant deal with. Its so hard. Cook <dianaleacook> wrote: What kind of medications do they have you on? I am also looking at having a lung transplant. I am going the week after next for an evaluation for one. I am 41 years old. You are too young to be going through all this!! Where do you live?? marie_pr60622 <marie_pr60622> wrote: I'm 19, recently diagnosed with Bronchiectasis. I have to do millions of exams and tests, I was tested for Cystic Fibrosis too. I was told that my lungs look worst than a person who has

been smoking for years. I might surgery to remove a portion of my lung or an entire transplant. Thats the option if I continue to get worst and not respond well to medicine. I had to leave school and quit my job because simple things have become extremely hard to do. I had to get a biopsy for a mass in my nose. Its like I try to live normal and try to push myself. But ends up with me not being able to breathe and in the hospital. I don't know how to handle this anymore, no matter how many treatments or exams, I can't seem to get any better, any advice? Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Hi Marilyn,

I paint too, used to use oils or mixed media, and now acrylic (still prefer oils but take so long to dry in humid wet tropical climate, and the native bees get stuck in the linseed oil, very sad!).

If it’s any consolation – there are times I can look back, even when much younger than now I have felt far worse than now, and could do less. It does really feel like a roller-coaster ride at times. You really have to learn to live for each day – there’s not a choice as such.

as someone already mentioned, ME time important - it is essential, you don’t have a choice if you have bronc. It sounds like your family are supportive at least, which is a plus. Can you sit them down and really explain how it is for you, lay out your limits, let them know that if you are able you will, but there will be times you can’t – IF you don’t have time to recover after things like dental appts, any extra ‘stress’, you will become more ill and therefore prone to other infections on top of what you have, and other complications. I just can’t stress this enough!!!! Bronc isn’t dramatically life-threatening – all the harder for others to take it on board, but it is an extremely challenging illness to live with...

Thankyou for your appreciation, I only wish my own family could! Never mind...

hugs

Joy

-- --

" Wealth is nothing, position is nothing, fame is nothing.

Who you become inside is everything.

What happens to you is not as important as how you react to what happens. "

Joy,

I agree, having a clean, pollutant free home is really important. When I moved to my home in St. , I had the air ducts sanitized, took out old carpeting and replaced with laminate and had more insulation put in the attic and new windows installed in a 32 year old home.

We are much warmer and I have had fewer respiratory infections, despite other problems, and my 11 year old granddaughters asthma has all but disappeared.

MarilynWho's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

I had the air ducts sanitized, took out old carpeting and replaced with laminate and had more insulation put in the attic and new windows installed in a 32 year old home.

duct cleaning !! I live in an apartment..these apartments are very old and i dont think the ducts have EVER been cleaned !!

Sandie

Never Look Down on SomeoneUnless You're Willing to Help Them UpWho's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Well that can't be good. I used to live in an older townhouse and I was sick a lot. I never bothered to do the duct cleaning, etc., but I think it would have helped.

There are portable air sanitizers you can buy at Sharper Image or a large home supply store.

MarilynWho's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Well that can't be good. I used to live in an older townhouse and I was sick a lot. I never bothered to do the duct cleaning, etc., but I think it would have helped

do the duct cleaning? goodness.. I dont see that happening..it's all I can physically do to clean my own kitchen..i need help w/all those large jobs..and our ducts are in teh wall up near the ceiling..oh there are those on teh floor..but to get deep inside them, I dont think my daughter could even do that..

Never Look Down on SomeoneUnless You're Willing to Help Them UpWho's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

You are 19 now, right? Can you request to see your medical records from your doctor?? Marieliz Galindez wrote: Well , like always the subject is brushed off, they insist that nothing happened. But since I have to look at it everyday, I think otherwise. Dont know how to approach the subject anymore. Mari Cook <dianaleacook> wrote: Have you talked with your parents yet about that scar???? I'm curious what you had done when you were younger. Marieliz Galindez <marie_pr60622> wrote: The scar is about from the middle of my chest to kinda reaching the end of my breast, its right in the middle and its a line its not like anyone cannot notice it u knoe. Cook <dianaleacook> wrote: That's strange about the scar. I'd say it's time to sit the parents down and have a heart to heart about that scar!!! How long is the scar???

Marieliz Galindez <marie_pr60622> wrote: Yea I am still connected to my primary physician and my pulmonary doctor. But I tried they took away meds already, I just have to deal with all the ones I have u know. I used to have a box completely filled with medication....LOL pharmacy I know, 19yrs old and dealing with all this, Been thru it my entire life u know. I have a scar in the center of my chest and I question my parents about it but they always change the subject. Kinda always been curious about how it got there? Cook <dianaleacook> wrote: Hahaha. I have often thought life would be easier in a bubble like the boy in a bubble!!! If you don't

want to take all those meds, just tell your doctors. I had mine cut down as far as possible about a year ago because I was tired of all the meds! Are you still connected to a doctor?? Marieliz Galindez <marie_pr60622> wrote: I went to University of Illinois, They suggested physical therapy, medicines for my low blood pressure, ummm lets see. Antibiotics for the infection in my right lung. Since my main bronchial is abnormally large and because of so much infection the wall around it is thin so med for that. My nasal med, my allergy. Seriously my house is like a pharmacy lol, My father suggested that I live in a bubble...LOL Cook <dianaleacook> wrote: I live just a few hours south of Chicago by Peoria, IL. We go to Chicago several times a year. I take an antibiotic every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for my bronchiectasis. Has your doctor suggested anything like that? Do you go to Northwestern for medical care? I am transfering from Mayo Clinic down to -Jewish in St. Louis. Keep your chin up!!!! Keep talking. Marieliz Galindez <marie_pr60622> wrote: I am not talking any medication, I refuse to take anymore, I'm tired of it all, I have been to the hospital for my appointments in like months. I cant do it anymore. I live in Chicago. I have been in the hospital my chest hurts but nothing I cant deal with. Its so hard. Cook

<dianaleacook> wrote: What kind of medications do they have you on? I am also looking at having a lung transplant. I am going the week after next for an evaluation for one. I am 41 years old. You are too young to be going through all this!! Where do you live?? marie_pr60622 <marie_pr60622> wrote: I'm 19, recently diagnosed with Bronchiectasis. I have to do millions of exams and tests, I was tested for Cystic Fibrosis too. I was told that my lungs look worst than a person who has been smoking for years. I might surgery to remove a portion of my lung or an entire transplant. Thats the option if I continue to get

worst and not respond well to medicine. I had to leave school and quit my job because simple things have become extremely hard to do. I had to get a biopsy for a mass in my nose. Its like I try to live normal and try to push myself. But ends up with me not being able to breathe and in the hospital. I don't know how to handle this anymore, no matter how many treatments or exams, I can't seem to get any better, any advice? Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I was thinking of doing that myself too, I can request them. I should. Mari Cook wrote: You are 19 now, right? Can you request to see your medical records from your doctor?? Marieliz Galindez <marie_pr60622> wrote: Well , like always the subject is brushed off, they

insist that nothing happened. But since I have to look at it everyday, I think otherwise. Dont know how to approach the subject anymore. Mari Cook <dianaleacook> wrote: Have you talked with your parents yet about that scar???? I'm curious what you had done when you were younger. Marieliz Galindez <marie_pr60622> wrote: The scar is about from the middle of my chest to kinda reaching the end of my breast, its right in the middle and its a line its not like anyone cannot notice it u knoe. Cook <dianaleacook> wrote: That's strange about the scar. I'd say it's time to sit the parents down and have a heart to heart about that scar!!! How long is the scar??? Marieliz Galindez <marie_pr60622> wrote: Yea I am still connected to my primary physician and my pulmonary doctor. But I tried they took away meds already, I just have to deal with all the ones I have u know. I used to have a box completely filled with medication....LOL pharmacy I know, 19yrs old and dealing with all this, Been thru it my entire life u know. I have a scar in the center of my chest and I question my parents about it but they always change the subject. Kinda always been curious about how it got

there? Cook <dianaleacook> wrote: Hahaha. I have often thought life would be easier in a bubble like the boy in a bubble!!! If you don't want to take all those meds, just tell your doctors. I had mine cut down as far as possible about a year ago because I was tired of all the meds! Are you still connected to a doctor?? Marieliz Galindez <marie_pr60622> wrote: I went to University of Illinois, They suggested physical therapy, medicines for my low blood pressure, ummm lets see. Antibiotics for the infection in my right lung. Since my main bronchial is abnormally large and because of so much

infection the wall around it is thin so med for that. My nasal med, my allergy. Seriously my house is like a pharmacy lol, My father suggested that I live in a bubble...LOL Cook <dianaleacook> wrote: I live just a few hours south of Chicago by Peoria, IL. We go to Chicago several times a year. I take an antibiotic every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for my bronchiectasis. Has your doctor suggested anything like that? Do you go to Northwestern for medical care? I am transfering from Mayo Clinic down to -Jewish in St. Louis. Keep your chin up!!!! Keep talking. Marieliz Galindez <marie_pr60622> wrote: I am not talking any medication, I refuse to take anymore, I'm tired of it all, I have been to the hospital for my appointments in like months. I cant do it anymore. I live in Chicago. I have been in the hospital my chest hurts but nothing I cant deal with. Its so hard. Cook <dianaleacook> wrote: What kind of medications do they have you on? I am also looking at having a lung transplant. I am going the week after next for an evaluation for one. I am 41 years old. You are too young to be going through all this!! Where do you live?? marie_pr60622 <marie_pr60622> wrote: I'm 19, recently

diagnosed with Bronchiectasis. I have to do millions of exams and tests, I was tested for Cystic Fibrosis too. I was told that my lungs look worst than a person who has been smoking for years. I might surgery to remove a portion of my lung or an entire transplant. Thats the option if I continue to get worst and not respond well to medicine. I had to leave school and quit my job because simple things have become extremely hard to do. I had to get a biopsy for a mass in my nose. Its like I try to live normal and try to push myself. But ends up with me not being able to breathe and in the hospital. I don't know how to handle this anymore, no matter how many treatments or exams, I can't seem to get any better, any advice? Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.