RemedySpot.com

tart cherry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

https://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/content/Welcome.soa I can't seem to find the ingredients, I wonder if tart cherry are in these? ? To: miralax Sent: Mon, April 16, 2012 4:55:36 PMSubject: Re: Toddler back pain

I take capsules by Solaray - they're not organic, so I may do more research. My aunt who is 75 took them for joint pain and it ended completely. My brother took for gout and it ended too. There are juice concentrates, but they're expensive. Carol

Hi Carol,

Tart cherry for joint pain....can you elaborate...brand, form, etc....

Thanks,Lillu

To: miralax Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 9:39 AMSubject: Re: Toddler back pain

For the lower stages reflux, the new protocol is to treat with probiotics instead of antibiotics, although there are many children still on antibiotics, I'm sure. For my daughter, we were able to do ultrasound only, no catheter, as the initial test for reflux, so it wasn't invasive.

I had kidney pain the other day at the same time I had toe pain, so I knew there was an inflammation issue probably related to acidity. I took the tart cherry I sometimes use for joint pain and it helped both quickly.

Carol

Oxypowder is made from PEG. the back pain could be kidney stones, push fresh lemonade and lots of water, I would see if you could get an ultra-sound done to rule out stones. People who take PEG have a higher chance to be prone to kidney and galbladder stones (this is fact, not opinion)

You mention the aroma? could you elaborate? I've heard so many times that after taking PEG the smell of the urine is similar to windex and just smells?

Also, It seems that with anything, moderation is the way to go, in my opinion, the low oxalate diet, could just like anything, be too much, too quick. (especially if one is giving PEG while doing the diet?)

Kirkman's Chewable probiotics works as a buffer for oxalate (love them!)

Magnesium (Kid Calm) works well, ex-lax,

Shaklee herblax all natural laxative has lots of ingredients you mentioned, licorice root, alphalfa, etc.

Push water to flush the kidney's, Fresh lemonade to break down the oxalates. (this was the ONLY thing that helped instantly from pain the feeling of having to pee but can't) They wanted to do the refulux test with us, only to find out they treat with antibioitcs, I said then why put the child through this horrific test???????) If it's truly a problem, it will happen again....................

jeanie

To: miralax Sent: Sun, April 15, 2012 7:26:58 AMSubject: Toddler back pain

My two year old is on miralax. Not steady though. Total maybe three months. I want him off so badly. He is a very sensitive kid and so far oxypowder and colosan and magnesium malate haven't been tolerated. He has reflux very sensitive to any acid. I've had him on probiotics, flax , enzymes with very little help. He has not been able to sleep since birth and it's killing me. He has complained of his penis hurting and when he wakes at night he says "back hurts" over and over. He also does a weird limp once in awhile and I know he has bone pain becausE he GRabs his arm and legs and says ow. He pees sooooo much. Saturates the bed. I don't know if it's reflux waking him or the burning pee so we are scheduled for ph probe to see what's going on. He squirms all night and can't get comfortable. It's Destroying me. Anyway any suggestions on what I should try? He is so sensitive to the forms of magnesium. I ordered mini minerals magnesium bc it is supposed to be gentle but I don think it will help with constipation. Aloe juice we tried. Diet we tried. He is on a low oxalate diet bc I believe his back pain and urinary issues are related to oxalates but I can't honestly say its bc of miralax bc he had urinary issues as a baby too and horrible sleeping. I know miralax isn't helping the issue and I want him off. I notice when I stop miralax the nightwaking is horrible with his back being more of a problem and I think this is "oxalate dumping" So another question for you. A naturopathic nurse we are seeing mentioned a product called therazyme chge powder. It contains: psyllium, fig, fennel, pumpkin, flax, guar gum, rhubarb. It supposed to help constipation. Any thoughts? Interfere with low oxalate diet? What do you think of ingredients for toddler? Any othe suggestions besides magnesium? My 9 month old may have urinary reflux. She is not on miralax. My son has some urinary issues as well. He has burning but urine comes out clean so I believe this is oxalates. I suspect he had untreated Utis as a baby bc i remember a foul smell and when I brought him in doctor would say if he doesn't have a fever or vomiting it's not a uti. I was brushed off so many times. With my daughter I was less scared of doctors and demanded catheter to test. First uti eh had fever and vomiting. Second I went based on smell alone and she had one with no other symptoms. I'm horrified for hi my son had untreated issues. I just hate the mothers intuition is ignored. I need help guys. Please!!!!By the way my son is gluten free and was casein free but no improvement so I introduced a little goats milk and now we are on low oxalate.