RemedySpot.com

Re: Thanks Kay and Joy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you have a good gastroenterologist, ?

-------------- Original message --------------

Thanks you Kay for the recommendation for dr in Sacramento. I will keep his name for future reference and see about getting a referral. I go to a group in Roseville who I suppose are good, but the first two that I saw were VERY arrogant. The one I see now is very nice and got the vest for me so I don't really have much to complain about.

Joy and all, I would like to know more about the ProBiotics that you take. I have just finished the 60 capsules called Jarro-Dophilus; 4.4 billion organisms per capsule, but it hasn't seemed to help my intestines. I have a very unhappy gut. It moves food through too slowly and bacteria builds up and I have nausea and vomiting. I end up taking antibiotics for that about every 3 months.

At least those antibiotics also help my bronch.

Any suggestions?

California

_____________________________________________________________Click to begin your health care training online. Request info today.

Hi ,

Don’t know if available in US, but I have found after 30 yrs of VERY unhappy gut (incl bleeding etc) and used for about 3 yrs now w good results, it is:

SB FlorActiv is made by BioCeuticals (www.bioceuticals.com.au) and contains Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii) 25mg/capsule.

Do you know what your main pathogen causing bronch infections? Pseudomonas tends to build up when exposed to many and different weaker varieties of abx, so it is best to avoid if there’s any other possible means. Wish I’d known when I was being pumped full of Fasygin for nearly two years straight for severe diarrhoea (and it didn’t even work!).

Try and find a product w same ingredients if SB not avail in US,

Good luck and here’s to happy tummies!,

Joy

(from Oz)

--

Sentient beings, all our very own mothers, are as limitless as space