Hey !

Jeez, do I know exactly what you mean about those " goofy " vaccuums. I

posted last week that I had finally done the " active rest " period between the

three sets listed in ab boot camp b/c the vaccuums have always made me feel

like a jerk in the middle of the gym! (I don't blame others for wondering

what I " m doing, I'd wonder the same thing...'what is that strange girl doing

on all fours?') :-)

To answer your question, I felt a more intense burn during the workout, so i

assume that the vaccuums did make a difference. Let me know what nyou think!

Guest guest

Stomach vacuums are also recommended by Ellington Darden who has a

plan similar to BFL. He highly recommends them and has done a lot of

research and says that they are quite effective.

I just started doing them, but as with anything, until I get my BF

down, I won't be seeing much definition of any kind. But at least

when my BF does get down there, my abs will be already to show

themselves (at least that's the theory). And in the meantime, it's a

little more muscle to burn off the BF.

Cash

> HI, I was wondering what the deal is with those vacuum things that

are in

> the ab boot camp. Do they really work if done properly? What are

they

> supposed to be done for? I was just wondering, cause I look like a

goof

> doing them but it doesn't matter if they work. Thanks,

>

___

> Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at

http://www.hotmail.com.

• 5 years later...
Guest guest

has always been fascinated with vacuums. He's had just about every toy vacuum on the market and last Christmas he got a real one as he complained the toy ones don't pick anything up!! (He also got a swiffer wet-jet - he loves to clean)

As for commercials, also loves the Dyson one and thinks I should go out and buy one. There are other commercials that, when they are on, he will come running to watch. And he does all the dialogue for them too!!

Estevan, Saskatchewan

Canada

-- Vacuums

saw the Dyson commercial on TV today. The one that shows allthe dust mites in your carpet & on the filter. She is completelygrossed out now & insists that we need a Dyson. :) She is very easilypersuaded by commercials. Anyone else's kids do that too? E.Colorado

Guest guest

My son does it all the time!

Vacuums

saw the Dyson commercial on TV today. The one that shows allthe dust mites in your carpet & on the filter. She is completelygrossed out now & insists that we need a Dyson. :) She is very easilypersuaded by commercials. Anyone else's kids do that too? E.Colorado

Guest guest

Yeah, Max thinks commercials are totally truthful and what you see is

what you get. He's very literal in his thinking.

>

> My son does it all the time!

>

> ----- Original Message -----

> From:

>

> saw the Dyson commercial on TV today. The one that shows all

> the dust mites in your carpet & on the filter. She is completely

> grossed out now & insists that we need a Dyson. :) She is very easily

> persuaded by commercials. Anyone else's kids do that too?

> E.

> Colorado

>

Guest guest

The same thing with Gabe, lol. When we go to the store, the first place he wants to go is the vacuum section. Wal Mart, Shopko, K Mart, any store, he knows where the vac's are and gets very upset if they rearrange that section. And heaven help us if he see's one clearanced(we only have carpet in 2 rooms, but he wants every vac in the market). Gifts for every occaision. Healthy products for your family.Check out www.gifts4u.wwdb.bizpassword: in

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.

Guest guest

my daughter does too...she was ecstatic when she saw a "pasta pro" at her grandmother's house and must have commented on it 10 times that day, lol. she also told me she needs "relacore" (sp?) to get rid of her stubborn belly fat, LOL.

I LOVE SOMEONE WITH AUTISM

Guest guest

YES! I have spent years convincing my daughter that there is not much truth in advertising! lol DeeDee <lissa252000@...> wrote: saw the Dyson commercial on TV today. The one that shows allthe dust mites in your carpet & on the filter. She is completelygrossed out now & insists that we need a Dyson. :) She is very easilypersuaded by commercials. Anyone else's kids do that too? E.Colorado

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.

Guest guest

My son LOOOOVES commercials! He can tell me an EXACT DATE of what date movies are coming out at the theater or on video/DVD. He recites commercials EXTREMELY well and half the time, when he sees a commercial on toys, he wants to go out and buy that exact item right then and there!! Of course, he understands we can't always do that, but he never seems to forget a commerical. As for vacuums, they are a little loud for his ears, as well as the school gym, theater movies, and band concerts. We have a set of headphones we use for those occasions. If we aren't sure about the location or noise level of where we are going, we bring them along just to be on the safe side! does

like to help me clean ... he likes to spray stuff on the floor or counters and he ESPECIALLY loves scrubbing the tub!!! (that's the ONE chore I HATE!) So, that is a blessing in disguise for me! Speaking of cleaning, time to go get the vacuum out ... :) Meshel :) & Godfrey <wmgodfrey@...> wrote: has always been fascinated with vacuums. He's had just about every toy vacuum on the market and last Christmas he got a real one as he complained the toy ones don't pick anything up!! (He also got a swiffer wet-jet - he loves to clean) As for commercials, also loves the Dyson one and thinks I should go out and buy one. There are other commercials that, when they are on, he will come running to watch. And he does all the dialogue for them too!! Estevan, Saskatchewan Canada -- Vacuums saw the Dyson commercial on TV today. The one that shows allthe dust mites in your carpet & on the filter. She is completelygrossed out now & insists that we need a Dyson. :) She is very easilypersuaded by commercials. Anyone else's kids do that too? E.Colorado

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

Guest guest

Mine too. he LOVEs Ionic breeze ,grip and flip and all those t.v. commercials. They have a T.V. store near us where you can buy all that stuff you see on t.v. and my son actually bought me a Grip and Flip and some other things ...LOLMeshel Swanson <seethegoodineverything@...> wrote: My son LOOOOVES commercials! He can tell me an EXACT DATE of what date movies are coming out at the theater or on video/DVD. He recites commercials EXTREMELY well and half the time, when he

sees a commercial on toys, he wants to go out and buy that exact item right then and there!! Of course, he understands we can't always do that, but he never seems to forget a commerical. As for vacuums, they are a little loud for his ears, as well as the school gym, theater movies, and band concerts. We have a set of headphones we use for those occasions. If we aren't sure about the location or noise level of where we are going, we bring them along just to be on the safe side! does like to help me clean ... he likes to spray stuff on the floor or counters and he ESPECIALLY loves scrubbing the tub!!! (that's the ONE chore I HATE!) So, that is a blessing in disguise for

me! Speaking of cleaning, time to go get the vacuum out ... :) Meshel :) & Godfrey <wmgodfreysasktel (DOT) net> wrote: has always been fascinated with vacuums. He's had just about every toy vacuum on the market and last Christmas he got a real one as he complained the toy ones don't pick anything up!! (He also got a swiffer wet-jet - he

loves to clean) As for commercials, also loves the Dyson one and thinks I should go out and buy one. There are other commercials that, when they are on, he will come running to watch. And he does all the dialogue for them too!! Estevan, Saskatchewan Canada --

Vacuums saw the Dyson commercial on TV today. The one that shows allthe dust mites in your carpet & on the filter. She is completelygrossed out now & insists that we need a Dyson. :) She is very easilypersuaded by commercials. Anyone else's kids do that too? E.Colorado Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

• 2 years later...

I have a Nilfisk Euro vacuum/hepa version of this vacuum:

http://www.costplusappliances.com/

In spite of all that it claims, when I vacuum I feel allergic, I

wheeze, I start sneezing.

I don't really like it that much and would prefer an upright.

Is there an economical hepa vacuum out there? I am as allergic with

this as with a cheap dustbuster vacuum.