RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Can high estradiol be a symptom of breast cancer?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was not aware that low progesterone causes yeast issues too. Thanks so much for the information. That actually makes sense because a few years back, I had a death in the family, a stressful job, and I drank tons of green tea. The 3 things combined made for a LOW progesterone -- which in turn caused uterine fibroids. I could NOT lose weight for the life of me, and I am reading on how yeast PREVENTS weight loss, no matter how well you eat, or how much you exercise.

HHmmmmmm.... back to the drawing board. :)

Subject: Re: Can high estradiol be a symptom of breast cancer?To: rhythmicliving Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 3:29 PM

High estradiol can cuase yeast, but low progesterone causes yeast too so it is more that an imbalance casues yeast. I was PLAGUED with yeast in my mid-40's and once I started taking porgesteorne it cleared right up.> > > > From: bjrksadie <bjrsadie@ .>> > Subject: Some questions!> > To: rhythmicliving@ yahoogroups. com> > Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 11:08 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear group,> > > > I recently went for my annual physical and have some questions I > am > > hoping some of you can answer:> > > > 1. My estradiol measures 214. This is the highest I have seen > > it . . . usually it is less than 35, even when I am on medication -> > > ie, estradot or estrogel. Should I be concerned? What is the ideal > > estradiol for a post-menopausal woman?> > > > 2. My endometrium

measures "5mm in greatest AP dimension". Again, > > what is the ideal thickness for a post-menopausal woman on bio-> > identical hormones?> > > > 3. I have "multiple uterine fibroids, the largest in the posterior > > wall measuring 2.5 x 2.2 x 2.4 cm. Any cause for concern here?> > > > I so appreciate this group and any answers/suggestions you may > offer.> > > > Sadie> >>

Hi Tina, In my case too much P causes yeast infections and estrogen makes yeast decline, as well, if I'm low on E and get a simplex one viral outbreak I can stop it very quickly with more E.   Dr. Vliet has a very good books on BHRT and they are very well documented with lots of published peer reviewed research.     She has loads of information in support of estrogen and has many concerns about practitioners and women independently using progesterone without the use of estrogen.  There is no peer reviewed documentation to support the use of progesterone only therapies.    As well Dr. Vliet has a website which links to podcasts at www.herplace.comLaurelOn Dec 15, 2008, at 7:38 AM, Tina Stanley wrote:I was not aware that low progesterone causes yeast issues too.  Thanks so much for the information.  That actually makes sense because a few years back, I had a death in the family, a stressful job, and I drank tons of green tea.  The 3 things combined made for a LOW progesterone -- which in turn caused uterine fibroids.  I could NOT lose weight for the life of me, and I am reading on how yeast PREVENTS weight loss, no matter how well you eat, or how much you exercise. HHmmmmmm.... back to the drawing board. :)--- On Sun, 12/14/08, lillypilates  wrote:Subject: Re: Can high estradiol be a symptom of breast cancer?To: rhythmicliving Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 3:29 PMHigh estradiol can cuase yeast, but low progesterone causes yeast too so it is more that an imbalance casues yeast. I was PLAGUED with yeast in my mid-40's and once I started taking porgesteorne it cleared right up.> > > > From: bjrksadie <bjrsadie@ .>> > Subject: Some questions!> > To: rhythmicliving@ yahoogroups. com> > Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 11:08 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear group,> > > > I recently went for my annual physical and have some questions I > am > > hoping some of you can answer:> > > > 1. My estradiol measures 214. This is the highest I have seen > > it . . . usually it is less than 35, even when I am on medication -> > > ie, estradot or estrogel. Should I be concerned? What is the ideal > > estradiol for a post-menopausal woman?> > > > 2. My endometrium measures "5mm in greatest AP dimension". Again, > > what is the ideal thickness for a post-menopausal woman on bio-> > identical hormones?> > > > 3. I have "multiple uterine fibroids, the largest in the posterior > > wall measuring 2.5 x 2.2 x 2.4 cm. Any cause for concern here?> > > > I so appreciate this group and any answers/suggestions you may > offer.> > > > Sadie> >>