RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: [Ron

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Ron

Thankyou for your email. Is it the nasal pillows that you have?

I have read about them and will inquire about them. The mask just fits over my nose but the bit that is on your forehead is very hard and it is that which is hurting now and really digs in. Cant loosen it anymore or will get an airleak. The only other problem I am getting is trying to yawn the cpap on is a night mare hee hee. Have you found the cpap helps with daytime breathlessness?

Hope you dont mind the questions but it is good to hear ther peoples views on it

Cheers Lee

To: bronchiectasis Sent: Thursday, 11 December, 2008 12:28:00 PMSubject: Re: Re: [bronchfriends] pseudomonas

Lee I had the same reaction the first time I used the cpap, but when my Dr prescribed it and it was delivered, I found I had a much better choice then the diving mask. He fitted me with a tube that only fit in your nostrals and a real light strapping to hold it in place. It works great. I can even use it if I am coughing too much during the day. I guess the pressure helps me stop coughing. If you can try it, I highly recommend it. I just called my supplier last month and got a new one. It also has a special piece that can be inserted by the box to hook up the oxygen.Ron iin Fl

Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now.

LeeIt is the nasal pillow system. You can see it @ myresmed.comJust look under products. The good thing about this system is there are three sizes for your nose and with the right one it takes very little pressure to stop the leaks. The parts around your head are all soft.I do use it for my naps and if I am having a real coughing "fit" it seems to help. Ron from FlSubject: Re: Re: [RonTo: bronchiectasis Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 1:47 AM

Hi Ron

Thankyou for your email. Is it the nasal pillows that you have?

I have read about them and will inquire about them. The mask just fits over my nose but the bit that is on your forehead is very hard and it is that which is hurting now and really digs in. Cant loosen it anymore or will get an airleak. The only other problem I am getting is trying to yawn the cpap on is a night mare hee hee. Have you found the cpap helps with daytime breathlessness?

Hope you dont mind the questions but it is good to hear ther peoples views on it

Cheers Lee

From: Ron <jagracinyahoo (DOT) com>To: bronchiectasis@ yahoogroups. comSent: Thursday, 11 December, 2008 12:28:00 PMSubject: Re: Re: [bronchfriends] pseudomonas

Lee I had the same reaction the first time I used the cpap, but when my Dr prescribed it and it was delivered, I found I had a much better choice then the diving mask. He fitted me with a tube that only fit in your nostrals and a real light strapping to hold it in place. It works great. I can even use it if I am coughing too much during the day. I guess the pressure helps me stop coughing. If you can try it, I highly recommend it. I just called my supplier last month and got a new one. It also has a special piece that can be inserted by the box to hook up the oxygen.Ron iin Fl

Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now.