RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: [bronchfriends] pseudomonas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lee I had the same reaction the first time I used the cpap, but when my Dr prescribed it and it was delivered, I found I had a much better choice then the diving mask. He fitted me with a tube that only fit in your nostrals and a real light strapping to hold it in place. It works great. I can even use it if I am coughing too much during the day. I guess the pressure helps me stop coughing. If you can try it, I highly recommend it. I just called my supplier last month and got a new one. It also has a special piece that can be inserted by the box to hook up the oxygen.Ron iin FlFrom: Lee

Subject: Re: Re: [bronchfriends] pseudomonasTo: bronchiectasis Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 3:59 PM

Hi Joy

Oh you certainly didnt cause me additional stress, please dont worry over it at all.

I dont know enough about pseudos etc so was a little worried. have been using the cpap and not at all liking it or using it more than an hour. At least they cant say I havent tried the thing. I just cant fall asleep with this gale in my face hee hee. I am in so much pain with the arthritis or some thing else. just getting a referaal for a bone scan today. Will have to travel to Ballarat for it cos dont trust them to do it here and they wont have the machine either. Wish me luck.

I will let Cheryl know but why do you think you have offended her? What are you doing pulling the plug/ Gee I hope you are not coming down with more infections.

It is so hard keeping positive isnt it but please please try. I have days lately where the pain just wants me to give up especially when I am only sleeping 3 hours then the stress of looking after mum and dad and now my husband isnt well again grrr always something.

Think I must have killed a whole village in my past life to be suffering now. the religious would say god gives us what he knows we can cope with but geeez. enough is enough hey.

Well my friend please keep in touch ok

Stay smiling..... .try..... .

Cheers Lee

From: joy <endiandraixa (DOT) net.au>To: "bronchiectasis@ yahoogroups. com" <bronchiectasis@ yahoogroups. com>Sent: Tuesday, 9 December, 2008 10:04:06 PMSubject: Re: [bronchfriends] pseudomonas

Hi Lee, I’m so sorry f I caused you undue anxiety and additional stress, this certainly wasn’t my intention. My intention is not to alarm or upset anyone, far from it – I would not wish my worst enemy to have repeated infx. I wish I’d known more yrs ago...understanding own bronch & pathogens you have goes a long way to self-empowerment in one’s treatment, knowing what to ask being one of the hardest things sometimes... ... And, so as NOT to alarm, I was diagnosed w/ widespread bronch thru all lobes, at 18 yo, basically not expected to have much of a life span. ...well, here’s another storm, and having just recovered my system ( I hope ! ) again, I’m pulling the plug!PS could you let Cheryl know I didn’t receive her personal mail to me, seems I’ve offended her again, so am sending this via other group

.....been having e-troubles, also have a temp of 39.5, first in about 6 yrs!! So maybe my immune system has woken at last!!!joy

Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now.