RemedySpot.com

Social cues as an adult

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lucky guy.<Posted by: "gcaspiesinchatt" gcaspies@... gcaspiesinchatt<Sun Jan 8, 2012 6:35 am (PST)<My best friend appreciates me, because she sees that I provide "acts of service" on a consistent and continued basis towards her. She has seen how I grown over time to be where I am now. She and I are <extremely alike. We were born 100 miles apart from each other in the same part of the country, with same kinds of values. We have similar educational levels (graduate degrees in education). <We are both on the Spectrum (me as AS-Adult AD/HD, her as fully AD/HD), and have accomplished much in our lives. We are both very giving people, and believe in the principles of frugality (e.g. going to t<hrift stores, as opposed to buying everything brand new). We both became members of the same place of fellowship a few weeks ago at the same service, and have the same zodiac symbol. <Anyone who has seen her and me together thinks we have been together forever. However, it's only been about a year. We get along extremely well together, and see life in a humorous way that others might <not. Even with the simplicities of life. We are very understanding of each other, and the importance of sacrifice to making a friendship like hers and mine work. She and I have thought about working together <and creating/running a foundation or something to do with couples. Oh by the way, we were sitting in her garage last night in chairs we bought from a thrift store earlier in the day, just commenting about <headlines and all.